Fall is almost here! And that means more pumpkin recipes that you can shake a stick at!
Down here, there are fresh pumpkins all over the place during autumn, which is a great time to stock up on pumpkin for cooking yummy desserts. But fall is also a great time for baking as a family, which means that it’s always a good idea to try to get the kids involved whenever you’re in the kitchen. Such a great list of Easy Pumpkin Recipes!
So why not try some of these fun pumpkin treats kids can make along with you? There are all kinds of delicious pumpkin desserts here, including cakes, bars, cookies, muffins, and even ice cream!
Still have plenty of pumpkin to use? Try some of these healthy pumpkin recipes too!
30 Pumpkin Treats Kids Can Make:
1. These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins make a wonderful on-the-go breakfast!
2. This creamy Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream will be a huge hit with the little ones!
3. Bake up these Cheesecake-Swirled Pumpkin Brownies to share with the kids!
4. Kids will love making and tearing apart this Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread!
5. Cook this Homemade Pumpkin Pudding with the kids and store it in the fridge for a quick snack!
6. This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy the kids can help you make it!
7. Turn pumpkin into popsicles with these Pumpkin Spice Frozen Yogurt Pops!
8. These adorable Mini Pumpkin Pies are so cute! Plus, they’re already kid-sized!
9. Hand out bags of this Pumpkin Fudge to your child’s classmates!
10. Add a touch of autumn to your cookie jar with these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
11. Hide some healthy stuff in the kids’ snacks with these Fruit and Veggie Pumpkin Bites!
12. These soft Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Icing look amazing!
13. Make a batch of these Cinnamon Honey-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and let the kids gobble away!
14. These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Bites are fun bite-sized cakes to enjoy anytime!
15. Bake up some of this Banana Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread for the kids on cold mornings!
16. Have a pumpkin-flavored party drink with this Pumpkin Pie Mocktail – made with real pumpkin!
17. Kids will love eating a bowl of this Pumpkin Pie Pudding after school!
18. These Maple Leaf Pumpkin Pie Pops are just too cute!
19. Pack a few of these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars in your child’s lunchbox!
20. Bake batches of these Pumpkin Muffins and store them in the freezer for kids to grab!
21. These Soft Pumpkin Spice Kisses are yummy cookies kids will love!
22. Take the chill off a cold morning with a mug of this Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate!
23. These mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites are fun to “pop” on the way to school!
24. Serve these Pumpkin Cake Bars at one of the many parties your kids will have this fall!
25. Let the kids help you make this Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and frost it!
26. Have a healthy treat with these No-Bake Pumpkin Protein Bars!
27. These Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes are perfect for a school bake sale!
28. Mix up this super cute Pumpkin Pie in a Jar and let kids enjoy one!
29. Here’s another Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream recipe that’s sure to be popular with the littles!
30. Who doesn’t love Nutella? Bake these Nutella Pumpkin Cookie Bars with the children and be sure to leave a few for yourself!
Pumpkin Treats Kids Can Make Recipes and Resources:
Serve more yummy pumpkin treats with the kids using these Amazon affiliate resources!