Apples are in season and the orchards are producing so many right now that the prices are very low! Go to your local market (or Orchard if you have one close) and make a fun field trip out of it and get some apples!
Then, come back to this post and make up some of these Sweet and Savory Apple Recipes! There are pies, gluten free, butter, and even some fab dinner options!
Yummy Apple Recipes
1. Crockpot Apple Butter Pork Chops (holy cow! Now, I need some apple butter)
2. A is for… Letter A (apple) Pie! This adorable Letter A Pie is not only cute and educational, but easy enough for the kids to help make!
3. How to Make Apple Butter (yay! Now, I can make #1, too!) from the Savvy Saving Couple – huh.. I had no idea it wasn’t just apple flavored butter!
4. Apple Pecan Upside Down Pie – oh Man! This looks like a plate full of sin! Seriously, I have already saved this recipe to make it myself!
5. Easy (and Yummy) Apple Kale Salad – your kids can throw together this super easy dinner!
6. Gluten Free Apple Pie Recipe – now you can have apple pie even if you are avoiding Gluten!
7. Make your own Apple Leather Treats – Keep your eyes ‘peeled” (HA!) for a link near the beginning of her post to find out how to make your own Apple Sauce as well!
8. Apple Fritter Waffles with Maple Glaze Sauce – this is like the Ultimate Autumn breakfast!
9. Apple Butter Crescent Rolls – seriously, needing to make the apple butter from #3
10. Homemade Apple Pie Spice – I like the idea of making your own spices and really love the idea of making this apple pie spice – oh YUM!
Don’t forget to pin this post if you find it fun! Also, have another topic you want me to scour the web for? Drop me an email and let me know… you just never know, you might see it here!