There’s just something about apples that makes us think of school. Maybe it’s because the kids used to bring apples to their favorite teachers or maybe it’s because apples are harvested during fall – the same time of year kids go back to school. But apples are a very popular theme for teaching. Plus, they’re just fun to learn about!
There are so many fun apple activities for kids to do. But if you want to make apples into a learning activity, you’ll want to do something that’s both fun and educational. For homeschooling and after-schooling, these apple educational activities will keep the fun in your child’s education!
For more ways to learn with apples, try some of these fun Johnny Appleseed crafts and activities with the kids!
A is for Apple: Activities for Kids
1. This Printable Apple Education Pack from 3 Dinosaurs is to be used with kids age 2 – 8!
2. Try this comprehensive Johnny Appleseed Unit Study with fun pictures and lots of links for learning!
3. Turn apple learning into a sensory experience and a science lesson with this Apple Taste Test and Science Experiment! (This is perfect for kids with autism!)
4. Help your preschoolers learn to cut with scissors with these fun printable Apple Preschool Scissor Skills Worksheets! They’ll love trying to get the apples into the basket at the end!
5. Get in some crafting fun with this DIY Felt Apple Activity from Kids Activities Blog! There are a couple of ideas for using these with the kids in the post, but the uses for these felt apples are endless!
Apple Activities for Kids Resources:
There are so many more ways to learn with apples for kids! These Amazon affiliate resources would make great additions to your apple lessons!