Check out this Cheesecake Charcuterie Board Recipe! It’s perfect for anyone who loves to snack – and loves cheesecake! If you love Sunday Brunch Recipes, you’ll love this recipe!
Charcuterie boards are a great way to make a sweet treat or snack for any occasion. Perfect for birthdays, parties, celebrations, and more.
A charcuterie board is excellent if you like variety in your snacks and foods. Fill the board with all the treats!
So many choices – so little time! Use this snack board idea to fill your tummy and curb your sweet tooth!
Cheesecake Charcuterie Board Recipe
Since no cooking is involved, how you put the food on the charcuterie board is essential. The simple steps below will give you a great idea, but don’t be worried about branching out and doing your own thing.
This can even be a family affair where everyone jumps in and helps. There’s nothing wrong with adding a few good snacks to the board in any order that suits you.
Some people don’t like certain foods touching other foods – and that’s okay! The great thing about making a charcuterie board is ultimately, you control where all the snacks land.
Can I prepare a charcuterie board in advance?
Charcuterie boards have become popular for gatherings, dinner parties, and even a simple snack. However, preparing one can be time-consuming, and it’s easy to wonder if it’s possible to make it ahead of time.
The answer is yes. You can prepare a charcuterie board in advance. It’s recommended to do so.
This allows the flavors to meld together and gives you time to focus on other aspects of your gathering.
To ensure your board stays fresh, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator.
When it’s time to serve, uncover it and add any last-minute touches, with some planning, you can have a stunning and delicious charcuterie board ready to go in no time.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Sweet Treat Charcuterie Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Dessert Snack Boards at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
The hardest part about meal planning is getting started, I swear! If you’re ready to make dinner a breeze, now is the time.
Check out how fast and straightforward it can be!
Main Dish: Strawberry Salad Recipe
Vegetable Side: Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Starch Side: Loaded Baked Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Cotton Candy Mocktail Recipe
Best Charcuterie Board Recipes:
Once you make this Easy Dessert Charcuterie Board Recipe, you’ll want all the snacks! The great thing about snacking the day away is that you can give your kitchen appliances a much-deserved break.
Here are some of my favorite snack board recipes!
This Bunny Charcuterie Board Recipe is so cute for the Easter dessert table!
Check out this Charcuterie Board on a Budget for an affordable treat.
Charcuterie Cups is a great spin-off and tasty treat!
Add this Easter Snack Mix to your next snack board!
These Healthy Snack Ideas are great for mixing things up a bit!
This Simple Toddler Charcuterie Board is great for the little ones to eat and help make!
You’ll love the taste of this Smores Charcuterie Board Recipe Idea!
What type of events are charcuterie boards good for?
Charcuterie boards have become increasingly popular in recent years, and for a good reason. They offer a visually stunning display of cured meats, cheeses, and other accompaniments that are both delicious and appealing to the eye.
Typically, these boards are associated with wine and cheese events, but they are versatile enough to be used at various gatherings.
Charcuterie boards are perfect for cocktail parties, corporate events, and intimate dinners. They are also an excellent option for outdoor barbecues and picnics.
The beauty of these boards lies in their flexibility – they can be tailored to suit any crowd and are sure to impress any guest.
Thus, if you want to elevate your next event, consider adding a charcuterie board to your menu.
More Oreo Recipes:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of Powder Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 package of Assorted Cheesecake Bites
- 5-8 Strawberries
- 1 package of Blueberries
- Assorted Berry Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- 1 package of Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
- Start by making your cheesecake dip. Place your cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl. Using your standing or electric hand mixer, mix everything on medium until everything is combined and fluffy—about 3 minutes.
- Place the dip in a bowl into the fridge until later.
- Next, dry your berries and lay them on a paper towel.
- Once the strawberries are dry, lay them on a sheet of parchment to cut them in half. Place them to the side for later.
- Put your jams/jellies into small condiment bowls.
- Break your graham crackers into twos or fours.
- Now, get your board and lay it on a flat surface.
- Start with your cheesecake dip. Put it in the middle of the board.
- Put your small bowls of jam/jellies on each side of the bowl of cheesecake dip.
- Place your cheesecake bites in two horizontal rows on each open side of the cheesecake dip. Be creative, mix and match flavors to create a cool pattern.
- Place some of your graham crackers on diagonal sides between the cheesecake bites and the jams/jellies.
- Now put your chocolate bars right behind the graham crackers and your Oreos behind the chocolate bars.
- In the open sections, place your strawberry halves and sprinkle some of your blueberries.
- Next, add the pretzels in the same section behind the strawberries.
- Lastly, add more cheesecake bites and blueberries to any gaps on the board.
- Serve and Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 198Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 4/21/2023
Will you add any other sweet treats to this Charcuterie Snack Board?