This Easter Chick Cupcakes Recipe is so much fun! Piled high with frosting, everyone will love having their own Easter treat! When it comes to easy Easter recipes, this is one of the best!
If you want a cake mix cupcake recipe that you can make for your Easter dessert table, this is one of the easiest and tastiest out there!
If you are a fan of frosting, that will draw you in and make you want another one of these treats! There is so much frosting on these cupcakes – perfect for the sweet tooth!
Easter Chick Cupcakes Recipe
Using a white cake mix makes baking a breeze. Not only does it measure out everything perfectly for you, but it also cuts down on your prep time.
Cake mixes are perfectly balanced, so every cupcake will come out perfectly moist and ready to enjoy!
Have the kids help out in the kitchen by putting them on decorating duty. My boys love to decorate their cupcakes because they can add more toppings and frosting!
What are the best toppings for Easter cupcakes?
Easter cupcakes are a must-have for any holiday gathering. Whether hosting an intimate family dinner or throwing an outdoor party for friends, these tasty treats will indeed please!
To make your Easter cupcakes stand out, consider adding some unique toppings.
Frosting made with mini marshmallows and pastel sprinkles add a festive touch that’s perfect for the season.
Marzipan carrots and bunny-shaped biscuits are also great toppings to get creative and impress your guests.
Whatever topping you choose, make the Easter cupcakes yourself – it’s the perfect way to show your loved ones how much you care!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Easter Cupcake Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Chick Cupcakes at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Meal planning is a simple thing to do! I promise! If you want not to stress as much and save money at the store, it’s time to try meal planning!
As you can see, you can keep it relaxed and simple! The main thing is just to get started!
Main Dish: Guinness Battered Fish and Chips Recipe
Vegetable Side: Recipe: Roasted Spring Vegetables
Starch Side: Parmesan Steak Fries with Ranch
Refreshing Drink: Pineapple Mocktail – Perfect for Easter!
Best Cupcake Recipes:
Once you make this Easter Chick Cupcake Recipe, keep going with that craving! Cupcake recipes are the best because they’re simple and easy to make.
Here are some of my favorite cupcake recipes – with many yummy flavors!
This Easter Bunny Cupcakes Recipe is an excellent addition to Easter treats.
Make this Sugar Plum Cupcakes Recipe for the holidays!
Grill Cupcakes are so much fun to make during the summer!
These Bunny Cupcakes are a great way to make more Easter treats!
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes are a super delicious birthday treat!
Don’t forget to make this Cream Soda Cupcakes Recipe!
If you love the taste of cherries, this Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes recipe is the best.
What food dye is best for dying frosting?
An accent of color can bring life to a baked good; food dye is one way to achieve this.
For frosting, the best dye type is gel food dye. For starters, it is easy to find in local stores. But more importantly, it provides a vivid color that can be customized for any occasion or event.
The key with gel color is to add small amounts until you get the desired intensity; a little goes a long way!
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to achieve professional-grade finishes, sure to impress anyone who tastes your treats.
More Cake Mix Recipes:
- Red Velvet Box Cake Mix Recipes
- Cinnamon Banana Bread Cake Mix Recipe
- Champagne Cupcakes Cake Mix Recipe
- 1 15.25-ounce white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ sticks of softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar, divided.
- 3 tablespoons milk or half and half, divided
- Yellow and orange gel food coloring
- black decorating gel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add cupcake liners to the cupcake pan.
- Add the cake mix to a bowl and mix in the water, oil, and eggs.
- Add the batter to the liners, 2/3 the way full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until done. Let the cupcakes cool completely.
- Add 1 1/2 sticks of butter to a bowl to make the frosting. Mix with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the 3 cups of powdered sugar and 3 tbsp of milk. Alternate and mix in between until stiff peaks form. Save 1/4 in a different bowl.
- To the larger bowl of frosting, add the yellow gel coloring and to the small bowl, add the orange.
- Take and fill one piping bag with yellow frosting, and the other with orange. The orange should have a smaller tip on it.
- Frost the cupcakes with the yellow. Make a large bottom swirl and then another smaller swirl as you build up. Add the black gel for the eyes and the orange for the feet and beak.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 3/2/2023
Will you share these Easter Chick cupcakes with anyone, or keep them all for yourself?