I love to make homemade drinks and beverages for my family. We try to drink a lot of water, but drinking water all the time can be boring, especially for kids! Plus, making special beverages is a wonderful way to add something special to a party or a dinner.
Over the years, I’ve learned to make plenty of drinks and I’m sharing them all here! The following beverage recipes make awesome drinks for the entire family! There are warm winter drinks, healthy smoothies, refreshing teas, and creamy milkshakes to keep you hydrated all year long!
As a note, you will not find our mocktails for kids here as they have a page all their own. We just have so many of them that it was easiest to sort them separately. Stop over and get a look at those too!
Once you learn how to make these beverage recipes, you’ll come up with all kinds of drink ideas of your own! All of the recipes are easy to customize, so you can add and remove ingredients as you like. And if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients, just swap them for something that’s better for you. The choice is yours!
If you’re looking for some yummy appetizers to go with these, check out my list of Super Bowl appetizer recipes for some great ideas!
Mixed Party Drinks:
- Grab this list of 40+ Drink Recipes and serve a different drink almost every week of the year!
- Planning a party? Try this list to find 40+ Drink Recipes to Serve Your Guest!
- Once the days get longer, everyone’s looking for a cool drink to enjoy. These Kid-Friendly Refreshing Summer Recipes are perfect for the little ones!
- Give the kids their own versions of Mom and Dad’s drinks with our collection of Mocktails for Kids. You’ll find all of our mocktail recipes gathered here!
- Whip up this fruity Strawberry Thyme Lemonade and make it the centerpiece of the party in a colorful punch bowl!
- Need more hot weather beverages to enjoy? Try these Summer Drink Recipes with the family!
Milkshakes and Smoothies:
- Make this deliciously creamy Banana Coconut Smoothie Recipe for a healthy breakfast!
- Sneak veggies into your kids’ dessert with this Carrot Milkshake!
- This Chocolate Covered Banana Smoothie makes an excellent grab-and-go breakfast for kids!
- If you’re trying to add protein to your diet, try this healthy Coffee Banana Tofu Shake!
- This Creamy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe is excellent for summer when strawberries are in season!
- And if you’re short on time, try this Easy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe!
- I love both peaches and strawberries. This Strawberry Peach Smoothie is delicious!
- If your kids are hesitant to try smoothies, they’ll love this Tropicana Orange Banana Yogurt Smoothie made with orange juice!
Icees and Slushies:
- This delicious Refreshing Cantaloupe Slush is a wonderful way to cool down on a hot summer day!
- Everyone will love this Strawberry Thyme Lemonade to Beat the Summer Heat!
- This Frozen Limeade Punch Recipe is such a fun and cool drink!
- Make this Frozen Mango Slushy Recipe asap!
- Try this Cherry Slush Recipe today!
Hot Chocolates, Coffees, and Cocoas:
- This Spicy Hot Chocolate Recipe is a delicious way to add a little spice to your cocoa!
- For even more “heat”, make this yummy Explosive Hot Chocolate Recipe!
- Who doesn’t love a latte? Save money and make your own with these Quick and Simple Homemade Latte Recipes!
- Need more hot drinks to try? Check out this list of 15 Hot Chocolate Recipes to make!
- This Pink Hot Chocolate Recipe is the best!
- Don’t miss out on this Spicy Hot Chocolate Recipe!
- This Easter Bunny Pineapple Smoothie is so cute for a spring drink!
- Avoiding eggs? You can still enjoy eggnog with this Eggless Eggnog Recipe!
- Check out these Delicious Party Punch Recipes!
- Everyone will love this Cherry Vanilla Soda Fountain Drink Recipe!
Delicious Tea Recipes:
- This Watermelon Refresher Tea is absolutely delicious. How can it not be when it uses watermelon – the most perfect fruit ever made!
- This Bumbleberry Tea is yummy, but it is also gorgeous to look at. It’d be amazing on a brunch table!
- Want more iced tea drinks? Try this list of 6 Homemade Iced Tea Recipes with your family during the summer!
Low Calorie and Healthy Beverages:
- Juicing is a great way to rid your body of excess toxins. Get started with this Detox Juice Recipe!