I found a recipe on http://www.allrecipes.com/ and changed it quite a bit to make my family like it. We had it for dinner tonight. I thought I should share it with y’all.
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves – boiled and cut into pieces (I added seasoning to the boiling water: salt, pepper, chopped onion, and chopped garlic)
2 heads fresh broccoli – boiled & cut into bite sized pieces
2 cans of cream of chicken
1 cup mayo (I used kraft)
1 teaspoon of jerk chicken seasoning
3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
2 cups Shredded Cheddar
1/2 Cup Grated parmesean
1 Cup water
1 chicken boullion cube
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Placed prepared chicken and broccoli in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish
3. In saucepan combine: cream of chicken, mayo, jerk chicken, lemon juice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar, 1 c water, boullion, parmesean – bring to boil.
4. Pour soup mixture over chicken broccoli mixture and top with remaining cheddar
5. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until cheese melts
Served it with 5-cheese garlic bread… We thought it was really good and will be adding it to our stack of tried and true recipes.