People tend to think about turkeys around autumn, but turkeys are a common animal on farms all year long! These birds are a wonderful animal to study when you’re doing a farm unit study with your kids. And if you’re searching for easy farm animal fun, look no further than these simple turkey crafts and activities for kids!
In this list, you’ll find plenty of easy turkey crafts, turkey learning activities, and even turkey-themed educational printables! And what’s really great about these projects is that you can do them with supplies you probably already have around the house. Take a look at this list with your kids to find a project you’ll want to make together!
Want more fun down on the farm? Don’t miss this Find the Letter: H is for Holstein Cow activity for practicing letter recognition!
Turkey Crafts and Activities for Kids:
1. Make this simple Coffee Filter Turkey Craft with a regular coffee filter!
2. This Styrofoam Cup Turkey Craft for Kids is absolutely adorable!
3. Teach your kids to match colors with this smart Cute and Colorful Kids Turkey Craft with Color Matching!
4. This Paper Turkey Craft is great for strengthening fine motor skills!
5. This Turkey Fine Motor Activity and Craft makes learning motor skills fun and colorful!
6. This Handprint Turkey Craft is truly a “hands-on” project for little ones!
7. The kids will love making and wearing this Turkey Cone Paper Hat Craft!
8. Use autumn leaves to make this Paper Plate Turkey!
9. Put a twist on painting…try forks with this Fork Painted Turkey Craft for Kids!
10. This Candy Corn Turkey Craft is colorful and tasty idea from our complete list of turkey crafts and activities for kids!
11. Make mini turkeys with this Wine Cork Turkey Decoration!
12. This Easy Lollipop Turkey Craft is fun to make and eat!
13. Work on learning to rhyme with these adorable Rhyming Turkey Cards!
14. This Paper Plate Yarn Weaving Turkey Craft is such a cool way for kids to practice weaving!
15. Ooh! Who knew cupcake liners could provide a feast for the eyes? They do in this Cupcake Liner Turkey Craft!
16. Thinking of helping your preschooler learn how to button buttons? Teach them this life skill with this cute Montessori Practical Life Button Turkey for Preschoolers!
17. Your kids can add their names on turkey feathers! Learn how by checking out this Feather Letter Turkey!
18. Use paint samples from painting your house in this Paint Sample Turkey Craft! Pure genius!
Choose one of these fun turkey crafts and activities to try with your kids this week!
More Turkey Crafts and Activities for Kids Resources:
Enhance Your Farm Animals Unit Study:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about the Farm? Check out my top affiliate picks from Amazon!
At the Farm Books for Kids
- A Day at the Farm: A Book of ABCs
- Baby at the Farm: A Touch-and-Feel Book
- The Year At Maple Hill Farm
Educational Farm Goodies for Kids
I also love these little stuffed animal chicks from Etsy. How fun are they?