This Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin recipe is about to become your new family favorite. Plus, the best part? Your slow cooker gets to do all the work!
Don’t forget to check out our Crockpot Dips as well!
The taste and flavor of this slow cooker Hawaiian pork recipe is one that you won’t forget. And when you add in those slices of pineapple? So good! Pork and pineapple really is a winning combination!
You won’t be forgetting this pineapple pork dish anytime soon.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Crockpot Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making slow cooker
Best Pork Tenderloin Recipes:
Once you make this Hawaiian Pork Tenderloin Recipe, you’re going to crave that delicious taste and flavor! Don’t fret, these recipes are great to add to your meal-planning rotation!
Make it a Meal:
Vegetable Side: Bacon Broccoli Salad
Starch Side: Instant Pot Cheeseburger Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Cucumber Basil Limeade Drink
Don’t forget Dessert: Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
What side dishes go best with pork tenderloin?
In addition to the two sides mentioned above, the following go great with pork tenderloin:
More Hawaiian Recipes:
- 2 to 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 can pineapple slices, drained
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- Place the pork tenderloin in the bowl of a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic, and sriracha. Pour mixture over the top of the tenderloin. Top the meat with pineapple slices.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- When the tenderloin is cooked, remove the meat from the slow cooker and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine the corn starch with a small amount of cold water and stir until mixed. Pour the mixture into the bowl of the slow cooker.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and whisk to combine. Allow the sauce to simmer for five minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Turn the slow cooker off and allow the sauce to rest and thicken.
- Slice the tenderloin and top with sauce and pineapple to serve.