Are you ready for some football??? Believe it or not, summer is winding down and it’s time for football season again! There’s nothing better than having some friends over for game day and, of course, they’ll want to eat some food!
Since football games make for awesome snacking marathons, I thought you’d enjoy this list of crowd-pleasing crockpot dips for football season! There are over 25 here to choose from, including creamy dips, spicy dips, even sweet dips! Be sure to stock up on chips, cut veggies, and breadsticks to serve with these!
Need to make even more appetizers for your game day parties? I’ve got a ton of Popular Dip Recipes!
Check out this list of over 30 dips you can make with three ingredients or this list of 20 Crockpot Dips for Christmas
Crockpot Dips for Football Season:
1. This spicy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip would go wonderfully with cut celery sticks!
2. Add some crispy tortilla chips on the side with this Hamburger Queso Dip!
3. Put this Crockpot Green Chili and Corn Dip in the slow cooker and let the food cook on its own!
4. This Crockpot Texas Bean Dip would be delicious served over nachos!
5. Have a pizza in a bowl with this cheesy Slow Cooker Meat Lovers’ Dip!
6. Turn a basic cheese dip into a party day treat with this recipe for Cheesy Crockpot Chip Dip!
7. Love Thai food? Try a taste of Thailand with this Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili Dip!
8. Serve up this Cream Cheese Taco Dip with salsa on the side!
9. Your burger lovers will go crazy for this hearty Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Dip!
10. Add this Cheesy Chili Dip to your appetizer table!
11. This Slow Cooker Cheesy Sausage Dip would be a hit with your hungry guests!
12. I love how creamy this Roasted Garlic Cheese Dip is! So delicious with breadsticks!
13. Skip the meat with this recipe for Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Dip!
14. Short on supplies? Make this easy Three-Ingredient Queso Dip in no time!
15. Serve spinach artichoke dip? Use this recipe for Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip to serve it in the slow cooker!
16. Have a taco for a snack with this Crockpot Taco Bean Dip!
17. Add some bulk to basic queso with this Beefy Queso Dip!
18. Let guests serve themselves this Spicy Crockpot Corn Dip with scoop-sized chips!
19. Toast some rye bread slices and cut them in thirds to serve with this Crockpot Reuben Dip!
20. Cut up plenty of fresh fruit to go along with this Crockpot Caramel Dip!
21. Love seafood? You’ve got to make this Slow Cooker Crab Dip!
22. Wow your guests with this lovely Slow Cooker Seven-Layer Dip!
23. Serve up some Tex-Mex with this recipe for Southwest Chili Dip!
24. Toss some veggies into your dip with this Easy Slow Cooker Spinach Dip!
25. Kids will love gobbling up this Slow Cooker Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza Dip!
26. Serve dinner as a snack with this Crockpot Lasagna Dip!
27. This spicy cheesy Sausage and Pepper Jack Dip will go quick at a party!
28. Add some crispy breadsticks with this Slow Cooker Fiesta Cheese Dip!
Crockpot Dips for Football Season Resources:
Share these creamy crockpot dips for football season with these Amazon affiliate resources!
Thursday 21st of September 2017
I love easy crockpot dips!! Super tasty and easier.
Thanks for sharing at #bloggerspotlight!
Saturday 16th of September 2017
I can't wait to try some of these awesome recipes that I just pinned! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,we are so happy to have you join us. Have a wonderful week and come back to see us real soon! Miz Helen
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome
Saturday 16th of September 2017
WOW!! So many delicious ideas, how do you choose just one?? Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party!
Tuesday 12th of September 2017
These all look great. I'm a big football fan and crockpot fan. Pinned