I love a good stir-fry. You put oil in a hot pan. You add some vegetables and protein. Top it with sauce and serve it over rice. Easy peasy!
But it’s nice to have several good stir fry recipes on hand so you can switch up your family’s dinner menu regularly. No one wants to the same dinner seven days a week, no matter how good it is! These stir-fry dinners feature chicken, beef, pork, and shrimp and can be served over rice, noodles, or even vegetables! There are almost enough recipes here for an entire month, so you’ll never get bored of stir-fry again!
If you love these recipes, don’t miss my ownAsian Beef Noodle Bowl recipe. It’s sure to please the whole family!
Over 25 Stir Fry Recipes:
1. Start with this simple and tasty Sweet & Sour Chinese Stir-Fry – a perfect weeknight dinner!
2. I’m late, but I’ve just discovered how incredible sriracha is. I put it on almost everything. Definitely trying this Sriracha Chicken Stir-Fry!
3. This Shiitake Veggie Stir-Fry makes a wonderful vegetarian dinner for the family!
4. Going low-carb? Try this Cauliflower Fried Rice dish that uses cauliflower instead of traditional rice!
5. My husband loves shrimp, so this Ginger Hoisin Shrimp Stir-Fry is going on my meal plan!
6. Speaking of shrimp, this Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry is perfect. Asparagus might be my favorite vegetable.
7. Sometimes stir-fry recipes can get a little pricey, but this recipe for Beef Stir-Fry with Tomatoes and Peppers is budget-friendly!
8. Add a twist to your stir-fry with this Cuban Pork, Black Bean, and Sweet Potato Stir-Fry!
9. Swap out chicken or pork for turkey sausage in this Healthy Sausage and Vegetable Stir-Fry!
10. In a time crunch? Put on this 30-Minute Chicken Stir-Fry!
11. Chili sauce is the perfect stir-fry sauce to me. This Chili Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry looks delicious!
12. Get a taste of Thai cuisine with this Thai Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry!
13. Beef and broccoli is one of my favorite Asian dishes, so this Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is a great fit for us!
14. I love the addition of fish to stir-fry in this Miso Halibut with Soba Noodle Stir-Fry recipe!
15. Beef up the veggies in your dinner with this Pork and Broccoli Slaw Stir-Fry!
16. Stir-fry in the crockpot? This Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry takes almost no work!
17. Add some crunch to your dinner with this Cashew Chicken stir-fry!
18. Use a traditional sauce in this Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry with Zucchini!
19. The lime in this Lime Peanut Sauce Stir-Fry gives the dish a nice “kick” that’ll go well with rice or noodles!
20. Mango is a wonderful and flavorful fruit to add to stir-fries. This Curried Beef with Broccoli and Mango Stir-Fry looks yummy!
21. Have a low-calorie and delicious dish with this Shrimp and Pea Pod Stir Fry!
22. Ramen is a huge hit in our family. My kids will gobble up these 20-Minute Stir-Fry Teriyaki Ramen Bowls!
23. I know you have a canister of lemon pepper seasoning in the back of your pantry. (I know I do.) Put it to work in this Lemon Pepper Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry!
24. Mix in some fresh veggies with this recipe for Peppered Pork Stir-Fry with Sweet Peppers!
25. This Honey Chicken Stir-Fry is a perfect- kid-friendly meal!
26. Use orange to sweeten your dinner with this recipe for Orange Pork Stir-Fry!
Stir Fry Recipes Resources:
Try these Amazon affiliate resources to make delicious stir fry recipes at home!