When it comes to Italian chain restaurants, you have to admit Olive Garden is the best. Their soups, salads and breadsticks are always endless and if you visit them during a promotion you can even get endless pasta.
However, it’s not always in the budget to go out to eat. All of my family loves pasta, which means a single visit to Olive Garden can cost us a pretty penny. But we love their food so much that we have started making Copycat Olive Garden Recipes at home. Below you will find 19 of our favorites!
If you are craving pasta, but not Olive Garden pasta check out my 32 Easy Pasta Recipes post. You will for sure find a few ideas there.
1. Chicken & Gnocchi Soup is known for being hearty. It is a rich soup that can be made into a meal.
2. This Peach Tea will quench any thirst you might have real quick.
3. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that doesn’t love Olive Garden Breadsticks.
4. Add chicken to this Olive Garden Salad to make it a meal or serve along side your main course.
5. Minestrone Soup is hearty & filling, yet frugal because it’s a vegetarian soup.
6. Sausage, Kale and Potatoes – Oh my! Zuppa Toscana is one of our families favorites.
7. Olive Garden Chicken Marsala is a true Italian classic. It’s made with wine, mushrooms, and chicken breasts.
8. Here’s another Olive Garden Breadstick recipe, this one only takes 15 minutes to cook.
9. Love pasta? Love soup? Pasta E Fagioli is the best of both worlds!
10. My favorite appetizer at Olive Garden, Toasted Ravioli is super affordable to make at home.
11. This Chicken & Gnocchi Soup recipe can be made in a slow cooker. Set it and forget it.
12. You won’t find Tuscan Garlic Chicken on the menu anymore, but you can still make it at home.
13. This Smoked Mozzarella & Chicken Pasta copycat is only $2 per serving, talk about a deal.
14. You can pour this Alfredo Sauce over your favorite pasta, use Penne noodles if cooking for young kids.
15. Olive Garden Salad Dressing is great over salad or as a marinade for your favorite meat.
16. Did you know Chicken Scampi is one of Olive Garden’s most requested menu items?
17. Steak Gorgonzola is super easy to make, and with the right cut of steak it will literally melt in your mouth.
18. This recipe for Peach Iced Tea only takes 12 minutes from whole peaches to a cup of tea.
19. Bruschetta is one of my favorite appetizers, and Olive Garden’s is the best.
Olive Garden Recipe Resources
Try these Amazon affiliate resources to make delicious Olive Garden recipes at home!
- ZYLISS Classic Rotary Cheese Grater
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing & Croutons
- Snap & Strain Kitchen Gadget
More Famous Copycat Recipes:
- Chick-fil-a Copycat Recipes
- Starbucks Copy Cat Recipes
- Red Lobster Copy Cats
- Applebee’s Recipes to Make at Home
- DIY P.F. Chang’s Recipes
- Make Your Own Chipotle Mexican Grill Recipes