I love making special snacks for the kids every afternoon and these S’Mores Pretzel Cups are one of the easiest, funnest snacks we’ve made lately.
The boys totally can help make these chocolate covered pretzels, without any trouble. Because this is such a wonderfully simple recipe, I bet that they could even make it themselves.
If you’re all in for every fun s’more recipe ever, be sure to check out these 30+ Sweet Smores Recipes that are sooooo gooey, chocolatey good, you’re not going to want to miss them.
I’m definitely making more of these pretzel smores, though. They’re all sorts of tasty. And, yes, I sure do share them with the kids when it’s snack time. I mean, I just love them so much, they’re hard to resist.
And these s’mores bites are so easy to customize depending on what your kiddos like. I’ve done this with all different kinds of chocolate like mint and white chocolate, dark chocolate and even peanut butter.
The important thing is that these pretzel s’mores bites are a sweet and salty treat that’s simple and fun.
All you do is melt the chocolate, pour it over broken pretzels on some wax paper or parchment paper, add some baked graham cracker and you’re done. You can drizzle the excess chocolate over them and even add some chocolate chips or mint chips to give your smores pretzel a twist.
And you don’t even have to use a double boiler. It’s all done in the microwave, with just a few minutes in the oven and you don’t even have to set the oven to 350–it’s a low temp recipe! I love it.
More importantly, though, the kids love it. They make a little line of drive-by-snacking, and before you know it, all of these pretzel snacks are gone-gone-gone.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Pretzel S’Mores Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Pretzel S’Mores at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Chicken and Sausage Sheet Pan
Starch Side: Scalloped Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: S’mores Mocktail
Best S’mores Recipes:
Once you make this Pretzel S’Mores Recipe, you’ll figure out that s’mores are pretty much the pinnacle of snacks. You get to have a little crunch, a little squish and some amazing chocolate. How much more perfect could it get?! So, you’re going to need more s’mores…conveniently, I have the best recipes right here.
More Pretzel Recipes:
If you’re really just here for the salty goodness that is the pretzel, you’re not wrong. I love a good pretzel and would never turn one away. So, here I am, offering to you, some of the best pretzel recipes you’ll ever find.
- 1 cups pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1 ¼ cup milk chocolate chips, divided
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Line a muffin tin with small squares of wax paper.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring between increments. Pour melted chocolate into a bowl of your pretzels.
- Separate chocolate coated pretzels evenly in the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Place chocolate-coated pretzels in the fridge for about 10 minutes or until set.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a baking dish and pat down
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Remove pretzels from refrigerator and remove from muffin tins.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment, until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Spread chocolate on top of each pretzel clump and sprinkle about 1 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs over the top.
- Immediately add a few marshmallows.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 11mg Sodium: 108mg Carbohydrates: 20g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g