A family favorite dessert recipe is s’mores. S’mores are easy to make and involves little prep work which makes them ideal for camping trips and bonfires. If you are on Pinterest, then I’m sure you have seen all the variations on traditional s’mores – like these awesome smores recipes!
Hate the mess that S’Mores make? Make this delicious Brownie S’mores recipe to enjoy your camping goodness with a fork!
Sometimes in the summer, it is too hot to get a fire going yet the craving for a s’more is there. One way to fix that is to create indoor s’mores!
This does involve turning on the oven and heating up the house, but if you make these early in the morning you can serve the later for dinner.
You’ll love this yummy Butterfinger Smores Recipe too!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Bacon Broccoli Salad Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making this Brownie S’Mores Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
glass prep bowl (for melting the coconut oil)
On every box of graham crackers is a recipe for crust. My box called for butter but instead, to give the smores a sweeter flavor I used coconut oil (better for you too!).
What is your family favorite way to eat s’mores?
Do you go the traditional route and take a piece of chocolate, and place it in between 2 graham crackers and a roasted marshmallow?
Or do you add some of your own twist like add a peanut butter cup or a dab of Nutella instead of the chocolate?
More Brownie Recipes:
Easy Snickers Brownies Recipe
Chocolate Reese’s Peanut Butter Brownies
Over 20 Brownies for a Crowd
More S’MORES Recipes:
Smores Mocktail Recipe for Teens
Over 30 Sweet Smores Recipes
Indoor Smores on a Stick
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- Boxed Brownie Mix (plus ingredients from the box)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and coconut oil well.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix according to the box.
- I do like to replace the butter or oil with coconut oil.
- Gently pour over the pressed crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the brownies are approximately 85% cooked - edges are cooked, but the middle isn't.
- Then, remove from the oven and...
- Completely cover the brownie with marshmallows.
- Make sure to do a single layer only.
- Finish baking until brownies are done and the marshmallows are golden.
- Cut and serve after the marshmallows have cooled for 10-20 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g