Do you love chocolate and marshmallows? If so, this S’Mores Cookie Bars Recipe is for you! Grab the simple ingredients and make these dessert bars. They’re the best!
You don’t have to dirty any plates with this sweet treat. Just bake, cut, grab, and eat. It’s the easiest way to have a grab-and-go dessert!
There’s no denying that everyone loves the flavor of s’mores. What’s not to love with that gooey marshmallow texture and chocolate taste?!
S’Mores Cookie Bars Recipe
Cookie bars are a dessert invention that I’ve come to love. They’re easy to make, simple to share, and fun to eat as you walk around the room.
When you take the time to make cookie bars, you’re going to love the outcome. We’ve made these for snacks, desserts, parties, and more!
This dessert is a combination of cookies, s’mores, and fabulous flavor! I assure you that you’ll have a winning flavor on your hands once you bake these cookie bars!
Can I freeze baked dessert bars?
Yes, you can freeze this s’mores recipe. It’s important to ensure that your dessert bars are completely cooled before freezing to prevent excess moisture and potential ice crystal formation.
Additionally, you’ll want to wrap them in multiple layers of plastic wrap or aluminum foil to protect against freezer burn and odors.
Lastly, be aware that freezing may alter the texture and flavor of your dessert bars, so consuming them within 2-3 months of freezing is recommended.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the S’mores Cookie Bars Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making S’mores Bars at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Join me in meal planning! It’s a fun option and a great way to make meals for the family to enjoy! I’ve made this resource to help!
Main Dish: Raspberry Chicken Salad Recipe
Vegetable Side: Thai Sweet Asparagus Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Raspberry Lemon Sorbet Mocktail Recipe
Best Dessert Bar Recipes:
Everyone in the house will want more flavors once you make this Easy Dessert Bar Recipe. I’ve compiled some of my top favorites that I know you’ll love!
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe is one of my favorite fall tastes.
Check out the simple ingredients to make this Chocolate Pudding Bars Recipe!
Peanut Butter and Oats Bars are a delicious treat or snack!
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Bars have an amazing texture and taste!
Oreo fans will love these Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars!
Get ready to have a new favorite treat. These Insanely Easy Unicorn Funfetti Bars are the best!
This Autumn Apple Spice Bars Recipe is always a hit!
How do I cut baked dessert bars?
When it comes to cutting baked dessert bars, there are a few key techniques to keep in mind. First, use a sharp knife to avoid crushing or tearing the bars as you cut.
It can also be helpful to chill the bars in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before cutting, as this will help them hold their shape more easily.
When cutting, use a gentle sawing motion rather than pressing down too hard, and be sure to wipe the knife clean between cuts to avoid spreading crumbs or icing.
More S’more Recipes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup of packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large room temperature eggs
- 1 container (7 ounce) marshmallow creme
- ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 (1.55 oz) Chocolate bars
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add parchment paper to a 13X9 inch baking pan. Leave a few inches of the paper over the edges to easily lift the bars out once they've cooled.
- Whisk the baking powder, flour, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a different bowl until smooth.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture until combined.
- Spread half of the cookie bar dough into the prepared pan.
- Put the marshmallow creme in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds.
- Spread the marshmallow creme evenly over the dough, and then sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs.
- Break the chocolate bars into pieces and lay them on top of the crumbs.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate chips and then put any remaining dough on top. Press down to spread evenly.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 11/16/2023
Do you plan to add any topping to this Marshmallow and Chocolate Dessert Bars?