The flavors of fall are perfect with this Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe! This creamy and decadent cheesecake dessert is necessary if you enjoy delicious fall and autumn flavors.
The crumble topping paired with the soft and sweet center immediately makes you want a second helping. Trust me when I say you don’t want to miss this one!
I’m a big fan of cheesecake because it can take on many different flavors. More times than not, I find myself craving this dessert, even when it’s not fall.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars Recipe
The fun part about making dessert bars is that they’re great for cutting and serving. Not to mention, it’s always better to eat a sweet treat with your hands!
If you’re looking for one of the best ways to make this simple pumpkin dessert, follow the printable recipe card below. It’s a simple step-by-step guide that even the kids can hop in and help!
The pumpkin flavor stands out perfectly and pairs well with the rest of the simple ingredients. This is a must-make dessert!
How do I store leftover cheesecake bars?
Cheesecake bars are the perfect dessert for any occasion, but what do you do with the leftovers? You might be tempted to leave them on your kitchen counter or toss them in the fridge, but proper storage is important to maintain the flavor and texture of these sweet treats.
The best way to store leftover cheesecake bars is by wrapping them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and placing them in an airtight container. This will prevent them from drying out or absorbing any unwanted odors from your fridge.
For optimal freshness, consume the leftovers within three to five days. So indulge, knowing that your leftover cheesecake bars are in good hands.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Fall Pumpkin Dessert Bars Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Pumpkin Bars at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now is the perfect time to take charge of your meals and plan them out. The less you can stress about what to cook, the more time you’ll have to do things you enjoy.
Main Dish: Crack Chicken Soup Recipe
Vegetable Side: Thai Sweet Asparagus Recipe
Starch Side: Brown Rice using White Rice
Refreshing Drink: Paloma Mocktail Recipe
Best Dessert Bar Recipes:
Once you make this Fall Dessert Recipe, you will love the ease of making bars for desserts! They’re fast, simple, and fun to grab and eat.
Here are some of my other favorite dessert bars to make!
This Pumpkin Pie Bars Recipe has some of the best fall flavors!
Whip up a batch of this Chocolate Pudding Bars Recipe the next time you crave sweets.
Snickers and Butterscotch Bars prove that desserts can be fast and simple!
Cherry lovers will enjoy these Cherry Crumb Bars!
Candy Corn Cookie Bars are a wonderful dessert this time of year.
I find that making this Red White and Blue Cheesecake Bars recipe is perfect for summer.
You are going to be addicted to these Insanely Easy Unicorn Funfetti Bars!
What is the best way to slice cheesecake?
One excellent method is to use a hot, sharp knife. You can create clean and smooth slices by dipping the knife in hot water and wiping it clean between each cut.
Another great tip is to use a non-stick baking spray on your knife before slicing. This will help the knife glide smoothly through the cheesecake, ensuring perfectly portioned slices every time.
By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to impress your guests with bakery-worthy cheesecake slices.
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- 7 sheets of graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 7 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup white granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add parchment paper to a 9X13 baking sheet.
- Add the graham crackers to a blender or food processor and grind them up. Once ground, pour into a bowl and add the butter and sugar. Stir until combined.
- Pour the crust mixture into the baking dish. Press it down into the pan evenly.
- Put the crust into the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Grab a new clean bowl and add the sugar and cream cheese. Mix with a hand mixture until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and the egg yolk, one at a time, mixing between each addition just until incorporated.
- Add the lemon juice, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix with a mixer.
- Pour 2 cups of the filling on top of the cooler crust. Spread it evenly and then put it in the freezer.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin puree, ginger, and allspice to the remaining filling. Mix well.
- Pour the rest of the pumpkin filling slowly over the plain cheesecake filling. Spread evenly.
- Put the cheesecake into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- While it is baking, make the topping.
- Add the pecans, flour, vanilla, sugars, nutmeg, cinnamon, and butter to a food processor. Pulse until a crumble texture forms.
- Take the cheesecake out of the oven after the cooking time has passed, and add the topping. Place the cheesecake back into the oven and bake for 45 more minutes. The cheesecake should have a jiggly center but firm edges once done.
- Turn off the oven and open the oven door. Let the cheesecake set in there for another hour.
- Once the time has passed, remove the cheesecake, cover it tightly, and place it in the fridge for 6 hours.
- Slice and serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 9/21/2023
When do you plan to make these homemade Pumpkin dessert bars?