This Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is crazy good. That peanut buttery flavor combined with the little pieces of Reese’s are enough to have your taste buds on Cloud 9.
You’ll find that once you make the cookie dough and put it on the baking sheet, the want to eat them will intensify even more. The good news? In a few short moments of time, they’ll be cooled and ready to eat! Check out these other yummy cookie recipes!
Get the simple chocolate chip cookie recipe below!
Thank goodness for candy and cookies, right? And when you can combine that sweetness together in such a way that a flavor explosion occurs, you know that this cookie recipe is going to be good.
Those brightly colored Reese’s Pieces are a welcomed sight to the top of these delicious homemade cookies. This is seriously one of the best cookie recipes, ever.
Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These cookies are soft and chewy and so fun to make. Combine the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla to make the dough balls and watch the magic unfold before your eyes.
My boys love the taste of these cookies so much that they actually request them all the time. The second these cookies hit the cooling rack, they’re already grabbing at them by the handful!
Do you have to use a stand mixer for this cookie recipe?
You don’t. As long as you have a large bowl and the space, you can use a hand mixer or mix by hand as well. Just be certain that whatever method you use, you get the dough mixed together really well.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Reese’s Cookie Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Cookies with Peanut Butter and Candy Pieces at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Have you ever tried meal planning before? It’s not hard at all! Below is a simple sample meal planning menu so that you can get ahead of the weeknight meals. Breaking it down by dish is the best way to tackle it.
Main Dish: Shrimp Kabobs
Vegetable Side: Healthy Salad Ideas
Starch Side: Pan Fried Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Carrot Milkshake
Best Cookie Recipes:
Once you make this Reese’s Pieces Cookie Recipe, you have to keep going with your cookie baking! These cookie recipes below are some of the best cookie recipes around. They’re all so good.
Carrot Cake Cookies will never disappoint. These cookies are so good!
Chocolate Chip Cookies are always the answer. And these cookies only have 5 ingredients!
These Melting Snowman Cookies are perfect for winter!
Make up a batch of these Holiday Thumbprint Cookies this holiday season.
Snowman Cookies are just too cute!
Blackberry Turnover Cookies have such an amazing blackberry taste!
Grinch Heart Cookies are an awesome cookie recipe for Christmas.
What’s the best way to store cookies?
Add them to an airtight container and store them on the counter. If you want to add them to the fridge you can but you don’t have to.
More Reese’s Pieces Recipes:
Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are going to be a hit for certain!
- 2 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (1 and ½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, divided (1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces candy, regular size
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt, into a bowl.
- In a different bowl beat together the melted butter and sugars until mixed.
- Then add in an egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Blend well.
- Once down, slowly add in the dry ingredients. Blend well.
- Slowly fold in the Reese's and chocolate chips.
- Move to plastic wrap and roll tightly and pop in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once done in the fridge and ready to bake, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and put the dough on it in 1-2 tablespoon sizes.
- Make certain to space them out at least 1-inch apart.
- Bake for about 11 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Take out of the oven and let them rest for 7-10 minutes. They will be soft.
- Once they are cool, store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g
How many Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies are you going to hide so you can enjoy and eat by yourself later?