There’s no way around it. If you want to eat a low-calorie diet, fish is the way to go. It’s low in calories, high in protein, and relatively easy to cook. So how can you eat fish regularly without getting bored by the same old lemon pepper fillet every night?
Try these low calorie fish recipes! There are dishes here you can serve for lunch, dinner, and even snacks. Plus, there are some recipes here for the kids, some for your guests, and some that are fancy enough to serve for a special dinner at home!
If you want to cook even more delicious seafood, don’t miss this list of yummy Red Lobster copycats you can make at home!
Low Calorie Fish Recipes:
1. Whip up this Clean Eating Tilapia in just a few minutes!
2. Serve these Crispy Fish Fingers as a kid-friendly snack! And don’t forget the tartar sauce!
3. Add some crunch to your lunch with this Tortilla Crusted Tilapia!
4. Turn Taco Tuesday into a healthier affair with this recipe for Pico de Gallo Salmon!
5. Bring a taste of India into your kitchen with this Pan-Seared Curried Cod!
6. This rich (but healthy!) Salmon Marsala looks gorgeous on the dinner table!
7. Pair this Slow-Roasted Salmon and Fennel with a green salad for a healthy, low-calorie meal!
8. Don’t skimp on taste when you eat light! Try this Spicy Blackened Bass!
9. Looking for another healthy taco dish? How about these Mahi-Mahi Tacos with Corn & Tomato Salsa!
10. Cook your main and side dishes at once with this recipe for Fish and Vegetables in Parchment Paper!
11. Swap out a tortilla for bread in this Open-Faced Grilled Fish Tortilla!
12. This light Lemon Herb Tilapia and Steamed Vegetables is a simple weekday lunch you can make anytime!
13. Serve an elegant but easy meal with this Pan-Roasted Fish with Tomato Confit!
14. Add some super healthy red cabbage to your lunch with these Red Cabbage Fish Tacos!
15. A bowl of this Healthy Tuscan Seafood Stew would be so comforting on a cold day!
16. Add some brown rice along with this delicious Thai Coconut Catfish!
17. Set up a taco bar and let the kids top their own Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos!
18. Switch out classic fish and fries for this healthier Baked Fish and Chips!
19. Marinate these Spice-Rubbed Fish Fillets ahead of time and they’ll taste amazing!
20. Try this Baked Cod with Guacamole on top of wilted greens or quinoa!
21. I am all about one-pan dishes. This One-Pan Fish and Vegetable Bake looks like a keeper to me!
22. Sometimes all you need is a tasty sauce to set a recipe off. This Crispy Halibut with DIY Thousand Island Sauce looks yummy!
23. If you love pasta, try this Miso Halibut with Soba Noodles for a healthier carb!
24. These tiny Spicy Fish Taco Minis are too cute for little ones to nibble on!
25. Love Indian spice? You’ll adore this rich Fish Masala!
26. Cook up some Ginger Lime Mahi-Mahi fillets and serve them with sweet potatoes!
27. Add a loaf of homemade whole grain bread on the side with this Healthy Fish Stew!
28. I love pineapple. It’s probably my favorite fruit. This Pan-Seared Mahi-Mahi with Pineapple Salsa looks so, so good!
29. Salmon is one of my favorite fish dishes, but if you’re not careful, it can get really dry. This recipe for Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter looks like a great way to keep the fish from drying out.
30. This Five-Spice Baked Fish is a really simple, minimal recipe that I can make in just a few minutes!
31. Take the cholesterol out of fried fish fillets with this crispy and light Oven-Fried Fish!
Low Calorie Fish Recipes and Resources:
These affiliate resources from Amazon are perfect for making yummy low calorie fish recipes in your kitchen!