One of the best kinds of party favors is chocolate, no matter the event. And these printable jungle themed candy bar wrappers are one of the easiest themed favors you can DIY! I mean, if you think about it, no stuffing, no gluing…just a little wrap and tape!
These baby shower candy bar wrappers are so simple, you can just hand them to the kids to do. They’ll love helping and you’ll have the perfect jungle theme baby shower candy favors for your jungle baby shower!
And, if you’re not having to think about making favors, you can focus on all the other jungle animal themed shower decorations and ideas you’ll need. And won’t that be nice that you’ve got that time!
Disclosure: I work with Cricut as a Brand Ambassador. This post also contains affiliate links.
But back to these fun baby shower favors. They’re perfect and tasty which makes for an awesome treat at the shower party.
So, if you’re looking at a shower themed around baby animals, let’s get on with it and get to our candy wraps.
The materials you need to make these jungle candy bar favors are simple. And you likely have everything you need on hand already. Seriously, I only needed a few things:
- Regular Copy Paper (not card stock)
- Glue Stick, Tape or Glue Dots
- Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars (I found mine in the birthday candy section at the party store manufactured by the Hershey Company)
- Free Printable Personalized Baby Shower Chocolate Wrappers (below)
Before we jump in, though, let’s talk about the paper recommendation for these printable jungle candy bar wrappers. Normally, for any printable DIY baby shower project, I regularly recommend that you use card stock because it’s thicker and will always stand up better to the little bit of wear-and-tear the item will get while going through the mail or maybe sitting on a table or whatever.
But when making personalized candy wraps, you really will need a less-stiff paper to get a bit of wiggle room. Mostly this is because you’re wrapping the paper around a small candy, but even with a larger candy, card stock will simply be too stiff to make the wrap without being folded.
And, trust me, you don’t want to be taking the time to fold all of your wrappers. That’s super time consuming for no reason.
So, using copy paper is my recommendation. You’ll lov eit.
And if you’re worried that it might be beyond your capability to make these candy wrappers using so few materials, it is not–not ever. Just grab these two tools to make these easy party favors such a simple project:
And that’s it. Just so perfect for any crafter that’s born to be wild, huh?!
Tips and Tricks:
So, just in case getting these candy wraps put together seems a bit scary, which it shouldn’t be, but just in case, I pulled together a few tricks to help you make sure you don’t get stressed while making this fun DIY baby shower favor.
- Always print your jungle themed chocolate wrappers at 100%. Don’t try to scale the design in Design Space or Silhouette Studio. Just don’t. They won’t fit nicely on the chocolates then
- When you pull your wraps out of the cutting machine, they may seem a little oversized, but don’t cut them shorter until you’ve got them wrapped around each candy. The reason: the candy bars you buy may be a different size than what I was able to find and you don’t want to trim them too short. So just be patient and wait.
More Jungle Baby Shower Items:
I don’t know about you, but I really enjoy having cute coordinated sets for party themes, whether it’s a birthday party or a baby shower. So, of course, I made a full set of goodies for this fun baby jungle animal theme. Here’s what I’ve got so far:
- Jungle Baby Shower Games
- Jungle Themed Shower Decoration Pieces (the mini-banner, big banner, cupcake toppers, bow centerpiece and table scatter)
- Printable Jungle Baby Shower Invitations
More Jungle Baby Shower Ideas
There’s always more to learn about planning a baby shower whether its your first or your five-hundredth. So, here some fun tips!
- Everything You Need to Know About Throwing a Surprise Shower
- All the Best Jungle Baby Shower Ideas
- How to Throw the Best Baby Sprinkle
Jungle Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Rotel Dip With Ground Beef – I’ll be honest, this is probably my favorite recipe for an appetizer at a large gathering of any kind. Everyone loves a little queso.
- Hawaiian Blue Mocktail – Don’t monkey around with boring non-fun drinks, make this awesome blue mocktail that everyone will love and ask for more!
- Meat and Cheese Plate Ideas – You’re not going to find an easier way to serve a crowd than through charcuterie! Just toss out the best “small foods” and everyone will think you’re so on-trend. But really, you were just on top of clean-up.
More Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Unicorn Baby Shower Food Ideas – If you are having a unicorn baby shower, you need all of these fun themed foods.
- Pink non-alcoholic drink recipes – Over 20 recipes for pink colored, non-alcoholic drinks for your party.
- Pink Desserts – these 22+ pink colored desserts are sure to help you in your baby shower food planning!
And then you just kind of drop them over the tables or add them to your candy buffet–like wonderful, tasty treats you can just pass-out to guests or let them grab surreptitiously!
- Quality Copy Paper
- Glue Stick, Tape or Glue Dots
- Mini Chocolate Bars
- Free Printable for the Chocolate Wrappers
- Light Grip Mat
- Working with one sheet at a time, download the PNG Files, then upload each to Cricut Design Space.
- Select "complex" image type. On the next screen, select "continue" and the following screen, select "save as a print and cut project".
- Insert the image onto the next screen, then select "make it".
- Load the copy paper into your printer and print the project.
- Place the printed copy paper onto your light grip mat as shown on the screen in Cricut Design Space.
- Select copy paper as the material.
- Load the light grip mat into your Cricut cutting machine and tell it to cut.
- When the cut is complete, weed the design and repeat with the remaining number of chocolate wrappers you plan to make.
- Wrap a chocolate wrapper around your chocolate bar and place a dot of glue or tape on the bottom to hold the wrapper in place and enjoy!