Looking for a fun recipe that’s perfect for Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the 4th of July? This Patriotic Charcuterie Board is the healthy and yummy answer that you’ve been searching for!
This patriotic meat and cheese board is an easy meal to add in a ton of great flavors without a ton of work. Loading up a simple serving tray and sharing this with your family and friends is a fun way to celebrate the day!
This red white and blue appetizer board goes perfectly with any patriotic theme!
The best part about setting up this cutting board full of white cheese and all things stars and stripes is that you don’t have to do any cooking, at all!
If you wanted to add a fun decorative item to the plate you could have cute little toothpick American flags for people to use to pick up the small food items to eat.
Patriotic Charcuterie Board
When it comes to this fun red, white, and blue cheese board, it all depends on how you want to set it up! Have fun putting it all together and trying to layer it so that all the different ingredients show.
My boys are big fans of this simple recipe because it’s something that they can just grab a handful of as they’re passing by. And I love it just as much because there are a lot of healthy ingredients that are good for them, too.
Do I have to cook anything for this simple recipe?
Nope! Nothing! This is just another reason that this simple recipe is one of my summertime favorites. All the added ingredients require no cooking and are just totally simple to find.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Patriotic Charcuterie Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Patriotic Charcuterie Board at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
I often hear people say that they never start meal-planning because it’s too hard to do. But I’m proof that it’s not at all! As you can see from the simple meal plan below, you can easily plan out your day or week in a short amount of time.
Main Dish: Grilled Chicken Wings
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Soup
Starch Side: Sweet Potato Steak Fries
Refreshing Drink: Patriotic Mocktails
Don’t forget Dessert: Red White and Blue Ice Cream
Best Easy Treat Recipes:
Once you make this Patriotic Charcuterie Board Recipe, you’re going to love these other simple recipes, too. Sometimes, the best recipes are the ones that you can pick up and take the time to eat.
Nutella Croissants seem like the perfect sweet treat to have on hand to eat!
Carrot Cake Cookies are one dessert that anyone can just grab and go with ease.
These Apple Shaped Cupcakes are perfect for a cupcake decorating party!
Don’t forget about this Red, White, and Blue popcorn recipe!
These Mermaid Tail Lollipops are a fun board idea that the kids will certainly get behind!
White Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites don’t require the use of any plates or utensils.
Have a donut maker? It’s time to check out some of these Mini Donut Maker recipes.
What are some other blue food ideas that you could add to this food board?
While some might not be blue per se, you could add in grapes, blue M&M’s, and even some fun blue gum balls as well! A little bit of candy is fine as long as it doesn’t overtake the whole board. (and I’m sure the kids would love it, too!)
More Watermelon Recipes:
- 1 8-oz block of cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of cashews
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 8-oz pouch of fresh mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1 3.5-oz Ghirardelli white chocolate bar
- 1 6-oz. package of thinly sliced Prosciutto
- ½ cup of sweetened dried cherries
- 8-10 large marshmallows
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 watermelon
- 1 bag of toasted Ritz chips
- 1 bowl of creamy onion dip
- A star cookie cutter
- Take your watermelon and cut it up into thin slice. Then use the cookie cutter and cut out star shapes. Set aside.
- Next, take your cheese and cube that up. Set aside.
- Then you're going to want to break the white chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- Take the Prosciutto and cut the pieces into half. Set aside.
- Next, you're going to slice the grapefruit into thin slices. If sour, sprinkle a tad bit of sugar on top. Set aside.
- The time is now to start assembling. Place the largest items down first, such as the creamy onion dip, grapefruit, chips, watermelon, and Prosciutto.
- Once that is done, take and tuck in the blueberries, cubed cheese, mozzarella, cashews, chocolate, cherries, and marshmallows. Add as much as you like.
- Don't forget to add toothpicks and any other food items that you want.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 808mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 16g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 6/13/2020
Do you have anything else that you’re going to add to this snack tray for the fourth of July?