When you’re planning a baby shower, you need games–lots of them. And these jungle theme baby shower games take the planning and makes it easy!
Seriously, it doesn’t matter if this is the first baby shower you’re planning or your hundredth, getting your giraffes in a row to figure out how to host a baby shower always has unique challenges. But using these pre-made, free printable jungle theme baby shower games turns it into a breeze.
Disclosure: I work with Cricut as a Brand Ambassador. This post also contains affiliate links.
And, in case you’re wondering, these jungle safari baby shower games are specifically tailored games to play with large OR small groups–these do not have to be done with a crowd to have fun. Just a few folks together and you can play baby shower bingo or name that poop.
So, break out your jungle party favors and baby shower decorations because the game is afoot!
Necessary Materials for these Jungle Baby Shower Games:
Once you’ve got these free baby shower games printed, you might feel a bit overwhelmed–but don’t. We’re going to chat right now about what you need to get these easy baby shower games in gear.
Here’s what I recommend that you need:
- Diapers (about 10 max)
- Smelly Food Items to Fill the Diapers (see my ideas below–they’re easy!)
- Pacifiers (one for each of your party guests)
- Baby Bottles (one for each of your party guests)
- Little Prizes to Win like a Baby Doll or Gift Cards–nothing big though
Tips and Tricks for these Baby Shower Games with a Jungle Theme
To make your printable jungle party games as fun as a barrel of monkeys, here are some ideas that I think will be fun and easy:
- Grab some diapers (if you’re making a diaper cake, you should have a handful leftover) and spoon a little fun stuff in each one, just leaving it open on the table, marked with numbers and the printed game cards. Here are some of the things I’m like to put in my diapers:
- Semi-Melted Candy Bar
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Creamed Corn
- Creamed Spinach
- Refried Beans
- Cookie Dough
- Mashed Peas
- Mashed Carrots
- Brussels Sprouts
- Canned Okra
- Tie a ribbon between two tall sticks in the yard for a “starting line” for the ‘spit the paci game’. Then it’s time to get each person their binky and spit like a camel! Just make sure that you gather up all of the pacifiers afterward and then make sure someone is ready to sanitize them for the new mom–just like the bottles used in the bottle chug game.
- The jungle themed clothespin shower game generally plays itself, all you have to do is set out a few clothespins with the instructions.
- With the baby shower bingo, I plan to use the little jungle animal circles of the printable table scatter in the coordinating set below!
Coordinating Set with these Free Jungle Baby Shower Printable Games:
When you’re getting the jungle baby shower set-up, you’ve got a lot of options. For me, I prefer to use a full-on coordinated set so that I’ve got all the things and don’t miss anything important.
So, of course, I had to make a full set of jungle baby shower stuff:
- Jungle Baby Shower Diaper Cake
- Jungle Themed Shower Decoration Pieces (the mini-banner, big banner, cupcake toppers, bow centerpiece and table scatter)
- Printable Jungle Baby Shower Invitations
More Jungle Shower Ideas
- Everything You Need to Know About Throwing a Surprise Shower
- All the Best Jungle Baby Shower Ideas
- How to Throw the Best Baby Sprinkle
Jungle Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Rotel Dip With Ground Beef – An all-around great appetizer for making your shower tasty!
- Hawaiian Blue Mocktail – Serve-up this sweet mocktail for a fun and refreshing drink all the ladies at the shower will love!
- Meat and Cheese Plate Ideas – So many yummy ideas that will take just minutes to put together.