Holy moly, this Hawaiian Charcuterie Board Recipe is the best! It’s the perfect snack for anyone who loves tropical looks and flavors! Easy snack recipes like this are crave-worthy and a must to make.
This would be the perfect appetizer for a party, family function, or summer treat. The flavors are so robust and delicious!
Don’t you love recipes where you don’t have to do much work? Making a snack board recipe like this is a total breeze!
Hawaiian Charcuterie Board Recipe
The kids love when we make charcuterie boards at home because it’s a simple process for them to complete. Everyone can easily pitch in; we’ll be snacking before we know it!
The best part is that you can pick and choose the ingredients that you want to have on your board. Just because one ingredient item doesn’t fit the bill doesn’t mean that the whole recipe has to be scratched!
The fun thing about making this type of board is that it’s excellent for all occasions. I love these flavors during the summer months when we typically make them.
What are fun tropical fruits to eat?
Escape the ordinary and savor the tropical sweetness of juicy fruits that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Tropical fruits are a delicious and nutritious treat, whether on a hot summer day at the beach or in front of a warm fireplace.
Imagine biting into a refreshingly sweet pineapple or cracking open a creamy and exotic coconut. Savor the burst of tangy flavor from an acidic passion fruit or the fleshy richness of papaya.
There are so many tasty options to choose from when it comes to tropical fruits!
So next time you’re in the mood for something new, try indulging in these fun and delicious tropical options.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Tropical Charcuterie Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Simple Charcuterie Board at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Meal planning is the perfect way to let everyone know what is on the table. The best part is that it is super simple to get started right away!
Main Dish: Tropical Chicken Dinner Recipe
Vegetable Side: Thai Sweet Asparagus Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Super Tasty Blue Mocktail Recipes
Best Charcuterie Board Recipes:
Once you make this Tropical Fruit and Snack Board Recipe, it’s time to start planning out what other yummy dishes you can do.
I’ve gathered some of my favorite charcuterie board recipes that anyone can easily make at home!
This Star Icing Charcuterie Board Recipe is perfect for the summer months!
Check out how simple making this Charcuterie Peanut Butter Board Recipe is!
A Movie Night Snack Board is a great way to create a fun and tasty atmosphere.
I love when I make this Cheesecake Charcuterie Board Recipe!
This Chocolate Charcuterie Board is full of sweet treats.
The ingredients needed to make this Red White and Blue Charcuterie Board are simple to find.
The kids will appreciate the simplicity of this Mermaid Charcuterie Board Recipe!
What are fun mocktail recipes to serve with a charcuterie board?
If you’re looking to entertain guests without the hassle of alcohol, mocktails are the perfect solution. And what better way to mix things up than pairing your mocktails with a charcuterie board?
One excellent option is a “Sparkling Summer” mocktail containing grapefruit juice, honey, lime, and sparkling water.
Another refreshing option is a “Watermelon Agua Fresca,” made with fresh watermelon, lime juice, and honey.
And for a more tropical twist, try a “Pineapple Coconut Cooler” mocktail containing pineapple juice, coconut cream, and lime.
With these fun and delicious mocktails added to your charcuterie board, your guests will surely be impressed by your creativity.
More Pineapple Recipes:
- Pineapple Mint Spritzer Mocktail Recipe
- Pineapple Casserole Recipe (with Ritz Crackers)
- Fast and Easy Pineapple Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 Bag of Meatballs
- Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Pineapple
- 2 Mango
- 2 Kiwis
- Banana Chip
- Mixed Nuts
- 1 Roll of Brie Cheese
- Coconut (Decoration Only)
- Starting with your meatballs, cook them according to the directions on the packaging.
- Once the meatballs are done put them in a bowl with the Hawaiian barbecue sauce and toss the meatballs until they are fully coated. Place the meatballs back in the over for 10 minutes on 300 degrees. This is to get the barbecue sauce to dry on the meatballs.
- Take the meatballs out and place them somewhere flat to cool down.
- Next clean your pineapple and then cut it in half. Make sure not to cut off the crown.
- On the pineapple half that has the crown, slice a rectangle shape in the middle. Then slice down the middle of the rectangle and slice across to make large cubes. Be sure not to cut all the way to the bottom.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the pineapple cubes.
- Cut the big pieces into smaller pieces.
- Slice the other half of the pineapple into small squares and place all of them into a bowl.
- Pour out most of the juice from the pineapple bowl, then place it to the side for later.
- Clean the rest of your fruit.
- Slice your kiwis, strawberries and mangos.
- Put the kiwis, strawberries, grapes, mangos, and pineapple squares in a large bowl and mix them together. Optional: pour some lemon juice on the fruit. This will help the fruit to keep their vibrant color and not turn color.
- Slice your brie cheese into cubes.
- Put your mixed nuts and banana chips in its own small bowl and now its time to prepare the board.
Decorating the Board
- Start with your pineapple bowl, place it in the middle of the board.
- Fill the pineapple with your meatballs.
- Next, place your small bowl of nuts in a corner.
- Place the mixed fruit you had in the bowl on each side of the pineapple.
- Next to the fruit place, the brie cheese cubes.
- Put your banana chips on the other corner of the board, diagonal from the mixed nuts.
- Add your mini umbrellas randomly around your board.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 6/15/2023
When are you going to serve this Tropical Snack Board recipe?