Do you love all things peanut butter? If so, this Charcuterie Peanut Butter Board Recipe is for you! Dipping and snacking are the best!
Since this easy snack recipe idea is simple, it’s perfect for making for parties, gatherings, BBQs, and anytime you’re craving a sweet treat.
How many different food items you can pair with peanut butter is amazing! This simple snack board recipe appeals to all cravings, from healthy to sweet.
Charcuterie Peanut Butter Board
My boys are all about this peanut butter snack idea. They love that they can dip chocolate, crackers, or even toast into it.
I’m also a fan because I’m a peanut butter fanatic. I love being able to dip, enjoy, walk away, come back and dip again, and repeat the process until I’m full and happy.
If you want to share treats with friends, charcuterie boards make it easy. You only need a few fun snack items and friends to join the snacking fun.
What are the best foods to pair with peanut butter?
When it comes to pairing peanut butter, there are a plethora of options that can be explored. As peanut butter is rich in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, it pairs well with foods with a mild or sweet taste.
Such foods include sliced apples, bananas, strawberries, toast, and crackers.
Additionally, peanut butter can be used in smoothies, oatmeal, and yogurt to add flavor and texture.
Pairing peanut butter with other healthy foods can help individuals feel fuller for longer, thus promoting better digestion and weight management.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Peanut Butter Snack Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making this PB Charcuterie Board Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
If the thought of making dinner stresses you out, it’s time to give meal planning a try. It’s super simple and will help you feel better and more relaxed!
Main Dish: Muffin Tin Mini Meatloaf
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Spirals
Starch Side: Baked Sweet Potato Frittata Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Raspberry Lemon Sorbet Mocktail Recipe
Best Charcuterie Board Recipes:
Once you make this Easy Peanut Butter Snack Board Recipe, it’s time to see all the other yummy options!
Lucky for you, I’ve gathered the options and listed them below!
You will love this Charcuterie Board on a Budget! Perfect for a cheap date!
Check out how fast and easy you can make this Mermaid Charcuterie Board Recipe!
This Movie Night Snack Board is the best! Great for family fun!
Keep this St. Patrick’s Day Snack Board recipe handy! So simple!
This Bat Snack Board recipe is the perfect Halloween treat! Super easy to make!
Find out how to make this Bunny Charcuterie Board Recipe for Easter!
Gather up the simple ingredients needed to make this Valentine Dessert Charcuterie Board!
How can I make homemade peanut butter?
Making homemade peanut butter is simple, cost-effective, and allows you to tailor the flavor. All you need are peanuts and a food processor.
First, roast your peanuts in the oven at 350°F for 10-12 minutes to enhance the nutty flavor.
Once cooled, add the roasted peanuts to your food processor and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
You can also add salt, honey, or cinnamon to taste.
In the fridge, homemade peanut butter can stay fresh in an airtight container for up to two weeks. Enjoy!
More Peanut Butter Recipes:
- Mini Peanut Butter Banana Muffins Recipe
- Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie Recipe
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 oz of Creamy Peanut Butter + Extra for a Second Bowl
- 4 oz of Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 oz of Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- Graham Crackers
- Shortbread Cookies
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 4 Slices of Bread
- Chocolate Chips
- Put the room-temperature cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese with your electric hand or stand mixer until smooth. About 1 minute
- Next, add your peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, and mix all the ingredients until everything is combined and smooth—about 2 minutes.
- Place the dip into a small bowl.
- Place the extra peanut butter in the second small bowl and then place both bowls to the side.
- Slice your apple and banana into small pieces. Place them to the side and grab your clean board to assemble your peanut butter board.
- Place the small bowls of peanut butter and peanut butter dip on opposite ends of the board.
- Place your shortbread cookies around your peanut butter bowl to create a half circle, and on the opposite side, place your pretzels around your bowl of peanut butter dip.
- Put your celery sticks on the open ends of the board. If the celery sticks are too long, cut them in half.
- Place your strawberries in a tight bunch in the middle of your bowl.
- Grab your banana slices and place them around your strawberries.
- Then, surround the bananas with apple slices and graham crackers.
- Lastly, add your chocolate bars and chocolate chips to the board.
- On the side of the board, place your slices of bread and some honey to give the board a little more sweetness.
- Serve and Enjoy!
The peanut butter dip can be saved in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 5/25/2023
What is your favorite dipping item on this PB Snack Board Recipe?