Halloween RoTel Dip Recipe with Baked Tortilla Chips is the perfect Halloween party snack, but comes together so quick, you can make it for an easy weeknight dinner in no time!
I’ve got a huge list of popular dip recipes for you to check out! They’re so good, you’ll be wishing you could have queso dip every night!
If you’re looking for more mouth-watering good RoTel dip recipes, be sure to check out all the unique and fun recipes I’ve got here.
Back to the Halloween RoTel Dip Recipe with Baked Tortilla Chips, though. Look at all that creamy-good cheese dip right there.
Nothing better than a classic cheesedip with a little halloween inspiration on top, right?! Right.
And when I say that this simple queso recipe comes together easily, I’m not kidding.
Basically, all you have to do is cook your meat, then combine a little cream cheese with some Monterey Jack cheese (or cheddar cheese, if you like) and some RoTel tomatoes over medium heat for a bit.
In no time flat, you’re ready to add your sliced olives and serve. Making the halloween tortilla chips is easy too, just cut and bake. So, you’re looking at a total “effort” time of less than 10 minutes.
What other halloween snack can boast that easy of an assembly time?! Ha!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Halloween RoTel Dip Recipe with Baked Tortilla Chips are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making Halloween RoTel Dip Recipe with Baked Tortilla Chips at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Vegetable Side: Grilled Sweet Onions
Starch Side: Butternut Squash Fries
Refreshing Drink: S’mores Mocktail
Don’t forget Dessert: Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes
Best Halloween Recipes:
Once you make this Halloween RoTel Dip Recipe with Baked Tortilla Chips, you’re going to realize just how fast a good halloween recipe can make the ghosts and ghouls very happy. So, you’ll need more spooky treats to keep them from haunting you. Here’s some of the best of the best:
More RoTel Recipes:
Look, I don’t know about you, but RoTel is one of my very favorite ingredients in so many dishes. If you’re just here (like me) for the RoTel, I have so got your back. Here’s some of my favorite RoTel recipes:
Ingredients for the Baked Tortilla Chips:
- 1 package corn or flour tortillas
Ingredients for the RoTel Dip:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can RoTel
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 black olives, sliced
Instructions for the Baked Tortilla Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using Halloween cookie cutters, cut out shapes from the tortillas.
- Place the tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Instructions for the RoTel Dip:
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat and drain of excess grease.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the RoTel and cream cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Remove from heat and add one cup of shredded cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour dip into serving bowl and top with remaining cheese.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds to melt the cheese on top.
- When the cheese is thoroughly melted, create a Jack-o-lantern face on top of the dip using the sliced olives.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 475Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 644mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 29g