What do you do when you want to feel like you’re going out to eat but don’t really feel like actually going out to eat? You find a delicious recipe like this Crab Dip with RoTel Tomatoes Recipe and make your family a feel like they are getting restaurant quality in the comfort of their own home. It doesn’t have to be difficult or even messy to create a masterpiece like this easy RoTel recipe.
Sometimes just adding the right ingredients together will create a mouth-watering dish that will keep your family coming back for seconds, or maybe even thirds. You can serve this dip with corn chips, tortilla chips, or pieces of dense bread.
The Crab Dip with RoTel Tomatoes Recipe is simple to make but will win over everyone that tries it. The gooey deliciousness will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Who doesn’t love cheese? The Velveeta cheese base of this dip along with the richness of the crab and added Rotel Tomatoes gives your mouth a special treat. Add this to your favorite list of Popular Dip Recipes!
Regardless if you are busy running around and want to surprise your family with a special treat or are planning a more formal dinner, this recipe will be perfect for you. It is quick to make, looks delicious and tastes even better.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Crab Dip with RoTel Tomatoes Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making this RoTel dip at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Best Dip Recipes:
Once you make this Crab Dip with RoTel Tomatoes Recipe, your family is going to be hooked and keep asking for this dip. But no worries, I have picked out some of my other favorite dip recipes for you to try.
- Lobster RoTel Cheese Dip
- Shrimp RoTel Dip Recipe
- Mexican Velveeta Cheese Dip
- 20 Crockpot Dips for Christmas
- Easy Pepperoni and Cheese Dip
More RoTel Recipes: (ingredient)
More Crab Recipes:
No matter if you like hot crab or imitation crab, you’ll love these crab recipes!
- 6 oz Can Crab Meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prepare the Crab
- If you use a can of crab meat, you only need to drain off the excess liquid and add some salt and/or pepper for taste.
- If, you use fresh crabs, you will need to boil them and remove enough meat for 1 1/2 cups packed.
Prepare the Dip:
- Cube Velveeta into large microwavable bowl.
- Add RoTel
- Microwave on high, stirring every 30-60 seconds until all the cheese is melted. Be very careful that you don't burn it.
- Add in the prepared crab, stir well.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
- I like to liquefy the RoTel in my food processor before adding it to the Velveeta, but it isn't necessary.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 1454mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 17g