Where are my sweet treat fans at? This Nutella Charcuterie Board Recipe perfectly balances a dessert and a snack. If you love delicious dessert recipes, you have to make this!
You’ll love that you don’t have to turn on the oven to make this simple treat. Just load up the board with goodies – and enjoy!
Making a snack board like this is all about placing the ingredients on it in an easy-to-eat manner. That’s about as hard as this snack recipe gets!
Nutella Charcuterie Board Recipe
We’re Nutella hounds in our house. We love using it as a dessert, breakfast, or snack – and always have some on hand.
This is what prompted this Nutella snack board recipe to take place. We realized that we didn’t have to limit our snack options – and just put them all on one board to enjoy all at once.
My boys love to snack and eat, and charcuterie boards offer an excellent option for all. Just gather the simple ingredients from the store – and enjoy!
What does Nutella taste like?
Nutella is a beloved chocolate hazelnut spread consumed by millions around the world. For those who have never tasted it, Nutella is a unique blend of rich cocoa and roasted hazelnuts combined with sugar and a touch of vanilla to create a sweet and nutty flavor that melts in your mouth.
Its smooth and creamy texture makes it a popular addition to breads, fruits, and pastries.
Overall, Nutella has a distinct and irresistible taste that can’t be described in words.
It’s no wonder why Nutella has become a household name and a favorite among both kids and adults.
If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out on a little piece of heaven.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Nutella Snack Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Dessert Charcuterie at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now is the time to start prepping and planning out all the meals. You’ll love the simplicity of my meal plan – it’s so easy to replicate!
Main Dish: Guinness Battered Fish and Chips Recipe
Vegetable Side: Pan Fried Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Starch Side: Garlic and Parmesan Steak Fries
Refreshing Drink: Paloma Mocktail Recipe
Best Charcuterie Recipes:
Once you make this Charcuterie Dessert Board Recipe, why not make some more? The best part about making charcuterie boards is that you can mix and match the flavors!
This Charcuterie Peanut Butter Board Recipe has loads of great flavor.
Everyone in the house will agree that this Hawaiian Charcuterie Board Recipe is one of the best.
This Patriotic Charcuterie Board is perfect for summer!
The kids will love the flavor and taste of this Cheesecake Charcuterie Board Recipe
If you’re looking for a fun flavor, try this Simple Toddler Charcuterie Board!
I’m obsessed with the taste and flavor of this Star Icing Charcuterie Board Recipe!
Check out how simple and easy making this Mermaid Charcuterie Board Recipe is!
What foods taste good with Nutella?
Nutella, the creamy and delicious hazelnut spread, pairs well with various foods. One popular option is to spread Nutella onto a freshly baked croissant for a sweet breakfast treat.
Try pairing it with a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch to add a new twist to an old favorite.
You can easily add a dollop of Nutella to your morning oatmeal or Greek yogurt for a sweet and satisfying start if you want a healthier option.
Nutella can be used as a dip for strawberries, bananas, and pretzels for dessert.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to the versatility of Nutella in the kitchen.
More Nutella Recipes:
- Super Sweet Nutella Popcorn Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Air Fryer Nutella Biscuit Bites
- 3 Ingredient Nutella Croissants Breakfast Recipe
- Nutella Spread
- 2 Apples
- 1 Banana
- Belgian Waffle Butter Crisp
- Pretzel Rods and Bows
- Shortbread Cookies
- Pirouette Cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Clean and dry your board, then place it to the side.
- Open up your jar of Nutella spread and put equal amounts from the jar in 2 dipping bowls. Set them aside in a cool, dry place for later.
- Next, rinse your apples and strawberries, then lay them on a paper towel to dry.
- Once the apple is dry, slice it into pieces.
- Clean your knife and slice your banana in small diagonals.
- Once all of your fruit is prepped, it's time to assemble your board.
Assembling The Board
- Place your board on a flat surface.
- Start by placing one of your dipping bowls of Nutella in the top corner of the board and then place the second bowl at the bottom in the opposite corner.
- Next, add your fruit. Place your strawberries in a bunch in the middle of the board and then lay the apple slices around the strawberries creating a circle.
- Put your banana slices in between the gaps of the apple slices.
- Now add the dry snacks.
- Put the Belgian Waffle crisp and pretzel bows on each side of the bowl of Nutella at the top of the board.
- Put the shortbread cookies below the pretzel bows so they curve around the board and reach the second Nutella dipping bowl.
- Lay the pretzel rods and pirouette cookies in between the open side of the Nutella dipping bowl and crisp.
- Lastly, add the graham crackers in the large open areas of the board.
- Place the board on a table to serve and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 217Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 7/19/2023
What other ingredients will you add to this Sweet Nutella Dessert Board?