These Summer Fun Activity Pack for Upper Elementary will help your upper aged children work on their learning skills.
Upper Elementary is 3rd grade – 5th grade, so take advantage of these summer fun worksheets!
Kids work hard all year, so don’t them lose it just because it’s summer time.
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free activity packs and other resources to help you plan your Summer Study. This Summer Fun Activity Pack for Upper Elementary will help ensure your kiddos are learning in the summertime, like never before. If you homeschool, I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
The school year just ended, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! Summer learning is just as important as any other type of learning. Put these items on your summer bucket list.
Summer Fun Activity Pack for Upper Elementary
This summer fun activity pack has all sorts of learning opportunities in it. The best part is that you don’t have to do any of the lesson plans. You can’t beat a free printable in the summertime!
This Summer Learning Pack Includes:
- Summer word search, this will be fun to cross off your summer activities list.
- Working on adjectives is a great way to get your kids on grade level.
- Word Scramble to help tackle that difficult reading list.
- The summer maze worksheet is a great addition to this summer activity pack.
More FREE Educational Resources:
- Check out this 50 States Unit from 3 Boys and a Dog.
- Summer Science for Kids at Rainy Day Mum.
- How to Make Homemade Clay for Kids from Crystal and Co.
Enhance Your Summer Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids this summer? Check out my top picks from Amazon!