I was sent some Triscuit boxes to try out a few Game Day recipes just in time for tailgating and ballgame viewing parties! Over the next few days, I will be sharing the recipes as well as our thoughts or recipe changes! Say YUM to football with Triscuit!
- 1 cup coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 3 Tbsp. Thousand Island dressing
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 12 slices Roast Beef cold cuts, halved
- 6 slices Honey Ham cold cuts, quartered
- 4 Swiss Cheese Slices, cut into 6 pieces each
- 24 small dill pickle slices
- COMBINE coleslaw blend and dressing.
- TOP crackers with meats, cheese, coleslaw and pickles.
Triscuit crackers are made with 100 percent whole grain, are low in saturated fat and a good source of dietary fiber. Triscuit varieties include original, reduced fat, cheddar, cracked pepper & olive oil, fire roasted tomato & olive oil, garden herb, deli-style rye, roasted garlic, thin crisps, and rosemary & olive oil.
For more information, specials, and recipes be sure to: Like Triscuit on Facebook
Disclaimer – I was sent a few varieties of Triscuit to try out! The recipes are not my own, however any opinions stated are!