Grilled chicken is one of the healthiest proteins around, so it’s a perfect choice for a healthy diet. But, eating plain old grilled chicken breast everyday can get pretty boring.
The good news is that there are plenty of healthy grilled chicken recipes that are flavorful and delicious! And I’ve rounded up over 30 here for you to choose from! That way, you don’t have to worry about eating the same old thing day after day…lol.
If you enjoy these recipes, be sure to try some of my chicken thigh recipes or my 30-minute chicken recipes!
Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipes:
1. These Grilled Boneless Chicken Strips are perfect for kids’ afternoon snacks!
2. Cook up this Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken and serve it over tossed greens as a salad!
3. This Hawaiian Grilled Chicken and Coconut Rice would be delicious as a family dinner or as a daily lunch!
4. Pair this Grilled Italian Chicken and Pasta with dinner rolls for a simple meal!
5. Need a simple recipe? This Garlic Ranch Grilled Chicken only uses four ingredients!
6. I’ve had chicken marinated in cola before, but this Root Beer Grilled Chicken looks like a recipe I definitely want to try!
7. Make dinner simple with these Grilled Chicken Drumsticks!
8. Want to add a simple side without much fuss? Try this Seasoned Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa!
9. Serve chicken with veggies in this kid-friendly Italian Antipasto Grilled Chicken Wrap!
10. This Grilled Chicken and Corn Quesadilla is an easy entree to make and it works well as a leftovers lunch too!
11. Make your main dish indulgent with this recipe for Spicy Stuffed Grilled Chicken Breasts with two kinds of cheese inside!
12. Toss these easy Marinated Grilled Chicken Skewers on the grill and have a healthy meal in a few minutes!
13. Get a taste of the tropics with this recipe for Cilantro Pineapple Grilled Chicken!
14. This Fajita Grilled Chicken Lunch Bowl is an excellent choice when you’re trying to eat healthy during the day!
15. I just recently discovered the wonders of sriracha and it’s my new favorite taste! I can’t wait to try this Creamy Sriracha Hawaiian Grilled Chicken!
16. This Beer Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast recipe is a great dish for serving with steamed vegetables!
17. This Grilled Chicken Fajita Skillet is made for one serving, but you can easily make more for the family!
18. If salad seems a little too “salad-y” for you, try this flavor-packed Key West Grilled Chicken Salad!
19. Cook up this Margarita Grilled Chicken and serve it over jasmine or buttered rice!
20. This Sweet & Spicy Grilled Sticky Chicken is a nice alternative to basic barbecued chicken!
21. I make pesto sauce to serve with pasta all the time, but I never thought to serve it with chicken. This recipe for Grilled Chicken with Almond Pesto Sauce looks delicious!
22. Do you love eating chicken nuggets? Try this Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken for a healthier taste!
23. This recipe for Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Breasts would make a great taco filling or a salad topping!
24. Marinating chicken in yogurt is a simple way to keep the meat juicy. This recipe for Grilled Greek Yogurt Chicken will be yummy!
25. These BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas look positively delicious. I’m putting these on next month’s meal plan!
26. The kids will gobble up these Grilled Peanut Butter Chicken Skewers!
27. I never thought about making a marinade out of tea, but this recipe for Grilled Chicken with Fig Preserve Tea Glaze looks really good!
28. This Lemon Herb Garlic Chicken Breast would be delicious over angel hair pasta!
29. This recipe for Grilled Honey Chicken with Glazed Pineapple would be a great idea for an outdoor block party!
30. Make this Grilled Chicken with Tropical Salsa and serve it with flatbread or inside burritos!
31. I love how simple it is to clean up after making this Grilled Balsamic Chicken Foil Packet. Just crumple up the foil and throw it away afterward!
32. Chicken salad is one of my favorite sandwiches. This Poppyseed Grilled Chicken Salad would be delicious on crossiants!
More Summer Grilling Resources:
The following items can be purchased online – the links are affiliate links which means I make a few cents off them, but they are my recommendations!
Saturday 21st of January 2017
Great chicken recipe.I need to this try for my husband. Anyway, thanks for sharing an awesome chicken recipe.