I made this last night and it was to die for! You know when you just don’t want anything on your menu plan and you have waited to long to defrost anything? Well, that happened to me last night! So, I just made something up and it turned out wonderful!
- 4 – Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- Shredded Mild Cheddar
- Bacon Pieces
- Teriyaki Marinade
- Red Pepper & Garlic Herb Seasoning
- Spray Pan with Pam and heat on medium heat
- Take Chicken breast halves straight from bag in freezer and rinse the ice crystals off under tap water. Then, lie flat side down in heated pan.
- Sprinkle top of chicken breasts with seasoning, then coat with Teriyaki.
- Cook on one side for 14 minutes then, flip and cook for about 14 more minutes.
- Cover chicken with bacon pieces and top with shredded cheddar. Turn off heat and cover pan. Allow to sit about 10 minutes.
We all LOVED this! In fact, it has been added to our “Meals We Like” spreadsheet. I served it with Spanish Rice and Steamed Veggies. The four chicken breast halves served my family of five with enough left over for my lunch today.