Today we have a delicious Waffle Sandwich Bento Lunch idea that is full of my kids’ favorite ingredients! This is a great way to make a twist on the normal peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
This and the many other bento lunch ideas are to help keep variety in your kids’ lunch box each day.
These lunch ideas can not only be used for your kids’ school lunch but if you work outside the home they could work for you too!
Bento Box Tools Needed:
In order to make all the exact pieces we used for this box, you will need the following Bento Box supplies. We have linked (affiliate links) to the tools on Amazon to help you understand exactly what they look like.
That’s right! Nothing real special needed for this bento lunch!
You can also find all of our favorite Bento Box resources here and a few of our best picks below!
Boxed Lunch Ingredients:
You can find a printable recipe with instructions and ingredients below, but I like to show the ingredients list with (affiliate) links to help you see what we used for this box.
- Frozen Mini Waffles
- Peanut Butter
- Pudding Cup
- Cheese Stick
We may not have included all ingredients above, like pantry staples. So be sure to reference the entire recipe card below!
Instructions for this Bento Box Idea:
Making a Waffle Sandwich is simple and delicious! Here are the instructions!
- Step One – Toast the mini waffles in the toaster
- Step Two – Layer your peanut butter, cut banana, and jelly between them.
- Step Three – Tear or cut the mini waffle sandiwch apart.
Did you make this recipe? We’d love it if you’d rate it below!
- 2 mini waffle servings
- 1 medium banana - cut
- peanut butter
- jello pack
- cheese stick
- Toast the mini waffles in the toaster
- Layer your peanut butter, cut banana, and jelly between them.
- Tear or cut the mini waffle sandwich apart.
More Bento Lunch Ideas:
- Chicken Nugget Bento Lunch
- 20 of the best Bento lunch ideas for Toddlers
- Breakfast Leftovers for Lunch