I love to make appetizers. In fact, if I had it my way, I’d probably eat appetizers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can never get too much dip. 🙂
The only thing I don’t like about making appetizers is that they can sometimes take a little too much time to make. The whole point of serving appetizers is so you can have them before dinner, right? So it’s best to find some that are really easy and quick to prepare.
That’s why I’ve rounded up over 30 3 ingredient dips that truly require three ingredients or less to make! You can literally make a snack in almost no time at all! Check out my other Popular Dip Recipes, too!
And, if you’re a dip lover like me, don’t miss my roundup of over 30 sweet and savory dip recipes!
Over 30 3 Ingredient Dips:
1. This Super Easy Sour Cream and Onion Dip only has TWO ingredients!
2. I love the idea of serving this yummy Cake Batter Dip with fruit or vanilla wafers!
3. Your kids will love eating fruit slices with this Easy Strawberry Dip!
4. Just toss the ingredients for this Crock-Pot Cheesy Chili Dip in the slow cooker and you’re done!
5. You’ve got to try this Easiest Queso Dip Ever. It really, really could not be easier!
6. This Tangy Raspberry Jalapeno Dip would go well with cheese or pretzels!
7. Add some Tex-Mex to your apps with this 3-Ingredient Mexican Chip Dip!
8. Slice up some vegetables and let your kids snack away with this 3-Ingredient Veggie Dip!
9. This 3-Ingredient Corn Dip is hearty enough to serve with chips or over rice!
10. This Caramel Cheesecake Dip would be delicious with apple slices!
11. I think chicken wings would be a natural side with this Taco Ranch Dip!
12. If I had to describe this 3 Ingredient Rotel Dip in three words, they would be: Easy, easy, easy. 🙂
13. Here’s another simple Easy Chili Cheese Dip recipe that only has three ingredients!
14. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip would be great with marshmallows or cookies!
15. Take cheese dip to the next level by adding bacon with this recipe for Bacon Queso Dip!
16. This cool and refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Dip would be yummy with fruit!
17. Getting kids to eat their vegetables is tough. Make it easier with this Kid-Friendly Veg-Wee Dip!
18. This French Onion Greek Yogurt Dip is both easy and healthy!
19. This 3 Ingredient Yogurt Dip makes a perfect side for fresh fruit!
20. If you love S’mores, you’ve got to try this S’mores Dip!
21. Let the kids help you with this Easy Taco Dip!
22. Serve this hot Slow Cooker Pepperoni Dip with breadsticks or garlic bread!
23. You can add chips on the side with this 3 Ingredient Nacho Dip or serve it movie-style and pour it right over the nachos!
24. This Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Bean Dip is super easy and it’s versatile enough to pair with rice, chips, and veggies!
25. I love sweet onion dip and this Sweet Onion Dip recipe is so easy there’s no reason to use the store-bought ones any longer.
26. This Beer Cheese Dip would go wonderfully with pretzels, especially while watching the big game!
27. Pair this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dip with cookies or fruit. Or serve it as a fondue!
28. Use this Slow Cooker Three-Ingredient French Dip as the perfect dipping sauce for roast beef!
29. Make this Best-Ever Bean Dip with just three ingredients and your guests will rave!
30. Heat this White Queso Dip and serve it with blue corn chips for a gorgeous and easy-peasy appetizer!
31. Whip up this simple Three-Ingredient Pumpkin Dip for a quick fall treat!
Resources for Making 3 Ingredient Dips:
Use these Amazon affiliate resources to make and serve gorgeous 3 ingredient dips of your own!