Make this easy and delicious Triscuit Cracked Pepper Cheesecake Topper Recipe in advance to get your party started!
Since the recipe is so simple, you can even prepare it shortly after your guests arrive!
You’ll find a super simple and delicious cheesecake topper party recipe featuring Triscuit crackers that’s a perfect appetizer for your hungry guests!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Triscuit Cheesecake Topper Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making Cheesecake Bites at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
- And a fun bowl to serve it all in like one of these!
Tips to Make Triscuit Cracked Pepper Cheesecake Topper Recipe
I like to make my cheesecake bites with as little messing around as possible, but I’ve also had some feedback about how make these appetizer treats a little different. So I thought I’d share!
- Mix some graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together to sprinkle over the top to make a kind of reverse graham cracker crust. Like graham cracker crumble over the top.
- Pop your Triscuits in cupcake liners in cake pan (they won’t fit in a muffin tin) and then top with your cheesecake filling and pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up. This will make little frozen mini cheesecakes for a fun twist!
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup peanut butter and a dash of sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons of sour cream, place a dollop of that on top of each cheesecake bite instead of the orange marmalade and strawberry for a peanut buttery twist!
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
Vegetable Side: Orange Coconut Salad
Starch Side: Sweet Potato Oven Steak Fries
Refreshing Drink: Green Appletini
Best Appetizer Recipes:
Once you make this Cheesecake Bites Recipe, you’ll see just how fun it is to make little bites for big flavor. And you’ll want more. So, grab your parchment paper and get ready to start making some tasty treats.
More Cheesecake Recipes:
So, if there’s one thing that I love about cream cheese, it’s that you can make it into cheesecake which is basically an ambrosia of amazing flavor that everybody loves. I have literally never met a person that doesn’t love it. So, I pulled together some additional and tasty cheesecake recipes you need to see.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 T. Sugar
- 1/4 t Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Thawed, Whipped Topping
- 36 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Crackers
- 3 T Orange Marmalade
- 9 Strawberries Cut into 4 Slices Each
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and cinnamon in blender until well mixed.
- Add Whipped Topping and mix well
- Spread the mixture onto the TRISCUIT crackers and top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve to your guests!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 18 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g