Southern Mom Cooks has been alive for a little over 4 months and in that time, it has seriously grown from a whim to a decent sized recipe blog! I was posting recipes 2 and 3 times a day for a while to even get recipes posted because the search engines picked me up before I was ever ready to go live. Crazy, right?
Anyway, in trying to decide what types of recipes to add to my arsenal so I can try them out on the family and perfect them for my readers, I decided I better go see what have been the most popular. I was actually surprised!
1. Keep It Clean Tilapia is my most popular recipe in the 4 months Southern Mom Cooks has been alive, almost double the views as the…
2. recipe, Southwestern Cheesy Chicken!
4. Pulled Pork BBQ Nachos <– my husband will be ecstatic to know that his recipe is in the top 5
5. Frozen Seasoning Blend <– actually, time for me to make some more
7. End of the Month Casserole <–YUM!
9. Super Simple Chocolate Pie Recipe
10. Lumpy Pumpkin Bites – oh that reminds me, I never did post my Giraffe Bites recipes!
The most popular post (non recipe) of all time is my Easter Treats Round Up – coming in with almost 300 more visits than the Tilapia recipe!