Game Day is basically a tradition in America. People all over the country get together to watch football, hang out, and eat way too much food. We love burgers in our family, but I think we might like sliders even more. They’re delicious, they’re tiny, and you can eat, like, three of them without even noticing it…LOL!
So when I was searching for great appetizers to serve during football season, I found some incredible sliders recipes for game day! And I’m excited to share them all with you!
Want to take your game day party to the next level? Serve up some of these crockpot dips for football season too!
Sliders Recipes for Game Day:
Game day is a time of excitement, camaraderie, and of course, delicious food! Whether you’re hosting a watch party at home or joining friends at a tailgate, game day party foods are an essential part of the experience.
From classic favorites like buffalo wings and nachos to creative twists on traditional snacks like Meatball Sliders, there’s a wide range of options to satisfy every craving.
Get ready to cheer on your favorite team while indulging in a spread of mouthwatering treats that will keep everyone fueled and cheering throughout the game.
1. These Pork Tenderloin Sliders with Aioli are a great way to use up pork loin!
2. Put a pizza on a burger with this easy Pizza Sliders!
3. These Chicken Parmesan Sliders look fantastic! They’d be great for kids or adults!
4. Down here in the South, pulled pork is a regular menu item. I will definitely be trying these Pulled Pork Barbecue Sliders!
5. Kids will gobble up these Hawaiian Roll Buffalo Chicken Sliders!
6. Let the crockpot do the cooking with these Slow Cooker Meatball Sub Sliders!
7. I didn’t think I would like the Reuben sandwich, but I loved it the first time I tried one. These Reuben Sliders are so cheesy!
8. Let the kids help you make these Turkey and Cheese Sliders for a party!
9. Top these Chicken and Waffle Sliders with a touch of syrup for sweetness!
10. Little ones will love eating these Butterfly Shrimp Sliders!
11. These mini Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are perfect for watching the big game!
12. Skip a boring tuna sandwich and make these cute Tuna Sliders instead!
13. These Italian Sliders feature marinara sauce and cheese – on a bun!
14. Oh my. This recipe for Baby Back Rib Sliders combines two of my favorite things!
15. Serve these Sloppy Joe Sliders to your little ones while the game is on!
16. Love grilled cheese? Try these Swiss Cheese Sliders!
17. Add these Swedish Meatball Sliders to an appetizer table!
18. These Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are absolutely decadent. And they’re going on my meal plan for next month. LOL!
19. Put your instant pot to work with this recipe for Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders!
20. Make a batch of these Philly Cheesesteak Sliders for your hungry family!
21. I love pineapple on burgers. These Pineapple Banzai Burger Sliders are perfect for a game day party!
22. Fall and football go hand in hand and these Crockpot Apple Pork Sliders would be wonderful on a fall day!
23. Have picky eaters? Even they will love these Honey Mustard Fish Sliders!
24. Put these Ham, Apple, and Cheddar Sliders together in just a few minutes!
25. Get a little spice with these Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken Sliders!
26. These Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders make a simple appetizer guests will love!
27. Combine two appetizers in one with these Peach BBQ Pork Sliders topped with cole slaw!
28. This recipe for Pineapple, Ham, and Cheese Sliders brings the islands into your home!
29. Get a taste of Tex-Mex with these Mexican Chicken Sliders!
30. And speaking of Mexican food, these Taco Burger Sliders are sure to be a big hit!
Sliders Recipes for Game Day Resources:
Cook up some taste sliders recipes for game day yourself with these Amazon affiliate resources!