I love these robin’s egg blue baby shower decorations. They’re perfect for a gender-neutral baby shower or a gender reveal party!
No idea where to start with planning your baby shower though?! That’s ok, I have you covered. Make sure to check out my Best Shower Ideas for Boys!
I’ve got the best tips for how to host a baby shower. Perfect any first-time party planner – and a great reminder for anyone who hasn’t hosted in a while too!
Disclosure: I work with Cricut as a Brand Ambassador. This post also contains affiliate links.
But, back to this easy DIY set of baby shower decor. There’s no doubt in my mind that I was inspired to make this set of decor based on a robin’s egg blue and white bridal shower that I recently attended. The favor bags were a pale blue I just couldn’t get out of my head, so I used that to build my color pallet!
And while plastic bags aren’t usually a thing to inspire, the shades of blue were just too stunning not to replicate!
So, grab your hot glue gun and let’s get crafty!
Robin’s Egg Blue Baby Shower Decorations:
Oh, you just wanted a pre-made set of decorations that you can just unpack from the original package and just put up – no assembly required? Cool! I have totally got you with some of these awesome links from both Amazon and Etsy!
- Adorable Baby Shoe Robins Egg Blue Favor Boxes
- Balloon and Garland Set
- Shabby Chic Ribbon Garland
- Pom Pom Lantern Set
- Tulle Skirt & Onesie Robins Egg Blue Baby Shower Centerpiece
- Simple Robins Egg Blue Party Decorations
If you’re into making your own decorations for free, though, (well, free as the cost of the supplies) let’s keep scorlling.
Such a quick and easy craft, if you’re planning on making homemade baby shower decorations, there’s really only a handful of things you need:
- Quality Card Stock Paper
- Twine or Ribbon
- Free Printable for the Baseball Party Decorations (below)
Making a set of decorations DIY for a baby shower can be as simple or as complex as you’d want to make it. For this particular set I made, I just tossed together everything using three tools:
But of course, if you wanted to add anything, laminate, or even put the kiddo’s name on everything with vinyl, that’s entirely up to you! LOL!
Tips and Tricks:
For anyone that’s got a Cricut or Silhouette in their craft room, you’re in luck, because if you’ve got a cutting machine, assembling your shower decoration set is going to be such a simple task. Start by grabbing the instant download above using the button, then you’re ready to cut.
Just keep scrolling down to read through the quick and fast tutorial to get your decorations made in minutes. But it wouldn’t be like me at all if I didn’t give you a few ideas for using your decorations. Because, honestly, they’re just pieces of random paper. So you need a plan. Here’s my plan:
- Use the medium circle footprint pieces for a quick and easy cupcake topper (that’s literally done in minutes for a full 12-18 cupcakes) by taping two of the circles on each side of a toothpick or a cake pop stick using double-stick tape or hot glue. Pop that in a plain cupcake and you’re looking at a full themed-cupcake spread without the extra cash for custom cupcakes.
- Use the mini pennant banner strung between two cake pop sticks to decorate your cake with. Or use this same mini pennant taped to the front of a diaper cake to dress up one of the layers. So cute!
- Add some of the confetti table scatter inside each of your invitation envelopes. These small circles of paper won’t be as annoying as glitter (which is too bad, really), but still sets the tone as a fun pre-party favor your guests will love.
- Place your bags of baby shower favors into a cute white or blue basket with a whole bunch of the table scatter confetti as a fun decoration to help with passing out the favors or keeping them together throughout the party.
- Use the medium circle pieces or the mini pennants as bingo playing pieces!
Also, I have a couple of helpful notes about cutting card stock to make it a little easier:
- Clean your cutting blade. I had to learn the hard way that cutting card stock or any paper with a dirty blade will make for not only messy cuts, but also some sad crafting. So wipe the knife blade with a little bit of rubbing alcohol before using it to cut paper. This will get the residue from whatever you cut before off the blade and let it cut cleanly.
- Make sure to press down the card stock firmly onto the cutting mat over the whole surface of the paper–not just at the edges. If the blade catches the paper just right, it can pull up off the mat, tearing up your whole design and ruing the cut.
What Do You Do With These Robin’s Egg Blue Baby Shower Decorations?
The real question is: What CAN’T you do?! Combine some of the elements to make your own DIY robin’s egg blue baby shower centerpieces; use the mini circles as table scatter (obviously) but then use them to fill vases at each table, use the bigger circle footprint printables as seat markers or to label the food. Use them all do add some fun decorations to a diaper cake – because we all love a good diaper cake.
Whatever you choose to turn your printable baby shower decorations into, they’re going to turn out really fabulous.
Other Baby Shower Decoration Ideas:
- Take a trip into the world of monkeys and lions with these jungle shower decorations that are perfect for welcoming home the newest member of the troop!
- Knock it out of the park by using these Baseball baby shower decorations to bring a home run to the shower!
- Another great gender-neutral theme, these owl baby shower decorations set the stage for a hoot of a good time.
- Adorable and fun to make, these unicorn baby shower decorations are definitely magical and sparkly!
If you’re all about this set of robin’s egg blue baby shower decorations but you’re not quite ready to break out the hot glue gun, be sure to pin this to your favorite party ideas board. That way, when it’s time for you to pull everything together, you’ll have it handy!
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Unicorn Baby Shower Food Ideas – If you are having a unicorn baby shower, you need all of these fun themed foods.
- Pink non-alcoholic drink recipes – Over 20 recipes for pink colored, non-alcoholic drinks for your party.
- Pink Desserts – these 22+ pink colored desserts are sure to help you in your baby shower food planning!