Do you love comfort food? This Lasagna Soup Recipe proves that you can have a hearty meal easily! Simple soups are fun to make, no matter the time of year!
You get the flavor of lasagna with this delicious dish, and you don’t have to stress out over making all the layers. Just add and cook!
Soups are one of those go-to meals that prove that dinner can be easy. My boys are colossal soup fans because that usually means there are leftovers!
Lasagna Soup Recipe
Everyone tends to enjoy a bowl or cup of soup, and it makes sense with a flavor this good! The best part is that you don’t have to have many ingredients on hand to whip up this tasty dinner.
If you enjoy simple meals, keep this easy lasagna soup dish ready. It’s the perfect way to feed hungry mouths during the week and still have leftovers for those other cravings.
You can also have fun with the toppings. Shredded cheese, diced jalapenos, and some chives on top all pair well.
Why do people cook with a Dutch oven?
Cooking with a Dutch oven is a popular method that has been around for a long time. Dutch ovens are cast iron and have a tightly fitting lid, allowing heat and moisture to circulate inside the pot. This creates a unique cooking experience that can produce delicious results.
From stews to braises, a Dutch oven can handle it all. One of the main reasons why people love cooking with a Dutch oven is its versatility. You can use it on any heat source, whether on a stove or over an open flame. Not only is it great for cooking indoors, but it’s also perfect for outdoor cooking.
The Dutch oven’s durability makes it a go-to for many camping enthusiasts.
A Dutch oven is an essential cookware that every home chef should have in their arsenal.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Comfort Lasagna Soup Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Simple Lasagna Soup at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now that you are getting hungry, why not start meal planning? This is the best way to save money and stop worrying about what to dish up to the family!
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Oven Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Paloma Mocktail Recipe
Don’t forget Dessert: Simple Baked Cinnamon Apples
Best Soup Recipes:
Once you make this Easy Beef and Noodle Soup Recipe, you will want to make even more. The best part is that I’ve gathered some of my favorite dishes for you.
This Chicken Chili Lime Soup Recipe has the best flavor and taste.
Find out how quick and easy it is to make this Butternut Squash Soup Recipe! Perfect for fall.
Cabbage Roll Soup is a straightforward and fast soup to whip up!
Making Easy Taco Soup proves you only need a few ingredients to start!
I’m obsessed with the flavor of this Chicken Orzo Soup dish! It’s the best!
Check out this Beans and Bacon Soup Recipe for those chilly nights.
I love how this Tangy Crockpot Pork Stew Recipe tastes and looks!
How do I store leftover soup?
After indulging in a warm bowl of your delicious homemade soup, you may wonder how to store the leftovers properly.
First and foremost, wait for the soup to cool down before putting it in a storage container. Hot soup can condense the container, leading to bacterial growth and spoilage.
Once the soup is cool, transfer it to an airtight container and refrigerate it promptly. If you have a large batch of soup, consider dividing it into smaller portions for easier reheating and to avoid unnecessary waste.
When ready to have it again, reheat the soup on the stovetop or microwave and enjoy a cozy and comforting meal.
Following these simple tips, you can ensure your leftover soup stays fresh, safe, and delicious for days.
More Ground Beef Recipes:
- 20 Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes
- Quick and Easy Ground Beef Recipes
- Delicious Ground Beef and RoTel Recipes
- 1 pound of Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 minced Onion
- 4 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 14 ounce Canned Tomatoes
- 4 1/2-5 cups Beef Broth
- 1-2 cups Mini Lasagna Noodles, as desired (regular sized noodles that are broken can be used as well)
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream (35%)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- Basil and Parsley, garnish
- In a Dutch oven or stockpot, cook the ground beef over medium heat until it is browned. There should be no pink. This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced onion and cook for 4 minutes until the onions are translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. (You may need to add more oil if it starts to burn.)
- Stir in the Italian seasoning and tomato paste until the beef is covered.
- Add the beef broth and the tomatoes, and turn the heat to medium-high.
- Once the broth begins to simmer, add the noodles and turn the heat to medium.
- Cook until the noodles are tender, about 8 minutes or so.
- Stir in the whipping cream and let the mixture cook for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta chees and the mozzarella cheese.
- Add a scoop of the soup and garnish with more cheese medley and the basil or parsley.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 2753mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 30g
You can also set this value globally at Settings > Create Settings > Recipes.
What toppings are you going to add to this flavorful lasagna soup?