I am so excited to have fun with these unicorn baby shower games at my friend’s upcoming shower! So much goofiness is headed our way. And, these are so simple to set-up, they’re just about the perfect shower party games.
And it doesn’t matter whether this is your first baby shower or your fiftieth, figuring out how to host a baby shower is always fun and has unique challenges. This one? Not much challenge at all, but super fun!
Disclosure: I work with Cricut as a Brand Ambassador. This post also contains affiliate links.
But back to these fun instant download shower games.
Really, these unicorn shower games are a bit different from unicorn birthday party games, so I wouldn’t just grab these games for a plain-ole party. Although I would use some of the other coordinating party supplies for a unicorn party idea.
So, if you’re looking for generic unicorn bridal shower ideas or first birthday…or anything, this isn’t the way to go. But if you are looking for a fun way to have a baby shower welcome sign filled with fun games to set the tone for the party, this is the way to go.
So, put your fun pants on and let’s get some baby shower games going!
Necessary Materials for the Printables:
Now, I feel like you might be thinking that there must be a catch–but there’s not.
Just to get the printable games ready to play you’ll need these:
- Quality Card Stock Paper
- Desktop Printer
- Free Printable for the Games
Necessary Materials for the Games:
Once the games are printed, you’re probably going to be like “what now?!” Nothing would please me more to be able to immediately just go play, and with a couple of games you can actually do that, but a couple of the games require a little more set-up.
You’re really won’t need very much, to be honest. And, even though you can use anything you want (obviously, it’s your party), here’s what I recommend:
- Diapers (about 10 max)
- Smelly Food Items to Fill the Diapers (see my tips below–I’ve got ideas)
- Pacifiers (for every one of your party guests)
- Baby Bottles (for every one of your party guests)
- Some Little Prizes to Win like a Baby Doll or Gift Cards–nothing big though
Tips and Tricks:
To make these printable unicorn party games the most fun party activity that they can be, you’re going to want set some stuff up before you play. Here are some ideas that I think will be fun and easy.
- Find some diapers (if you’re making a diaper cake, you should have a few) and put a couple of tablespoons of some fun stuff to smell in each one. You don’t need a ton of diapers to do this, maybe 10 or so. Here are some ideas I’m planning to put in mine:
- Half-Melted Candy Bar
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Creamed Corn
- Creamed Spinach
- Refried Beans
- Cookie Dough
- Mashed Peas
- Mashed Carrots
- Brussels Sprouts
- Canned Okra
- Pop a chalk line on your driveway or just set up a ribbon on two tall sticks in the yard to mark a “starting line” for the spit the paci game. Then, hand everyone a binkie and get spittin’! Just be sure to round up all of the pacis when the game is finished and assign someone to sanitize them as a gift to the new mom–and make them in charge of the bottles after the bottle chug game. Mom shouldn’t have to sanitize all that–but she’d sure appreciate the gift.
- The clothespin game pretty much plays itself, so just set out some clothespins next to the instructions and let it run.
- For the bingo, I plan to use the little unicorns and dots from the printable table scatter in the coordinating set below!
- If this is just too much fun, grab some unicorn horns for 1/2 the guests and some donuts, then do a ring-toss game as people throw donuts at one-another’s heads. Epic fun, friend, epic fun.
Coordinating Set with these Free Unicorn Baby Shower Printable Games:
When you’re getting all set up for a unicorn party or baby shower, your options are pretty wide-open, when it comes to really making a gathering a party. For me, one of the easiest ways to do that is through setting up coordinated party decorations and having invitations to match–you know?
So, of course, I made all those fun things…and you can find each of the coordinated unicorn baby shower designs for these free printable unicorn themed party games below:
- Unicorn Baby Shower Diaper Cake
- Unicorn Themed Shower Decoration Pieces (the mini-banner, big banner, cupcake toppers, bow centerpiece and table scatter)
- Printable Unicorn Baby Shower Invitations
More Unicorn Baby Shower Ideas
- Unicorn Baby Shower Treats & Eats
- All the Best Unicorn Baby Shower Ideas
- Turn your Shower into a Sprinkle
Unicorn Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Unicorn Baby Shower Food Ideas – If you are having a unicorn baby shower, you need all of these fun themed foods.
- Pink non-alcoholic drink recipes – Over 20 recipes for pink colored, non-alcoholic drinks for your party.
- Pink Desserts – these 22+ pink colored desserts are sure to help you in your baby shower food planning!