This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is tasty and simple to make. If you’re looking for a great spin on a traditional salad, this is the one for you.
If you like this salad recipe, make certain to check out this Bacon Broccoli Salad recipe.
There’s a lot more than just green here when it comes to this salad! If you love pasta, this is the pasta salad recipe for you.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the pasta salad recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Must Have Resources:
When making Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Main Dish: Easy Hawaiian Pork Kabob
Vegetable Side: Spicy Cheesy Kale Chips
Refreshing Drink: Strawberry Candy Corn Mocktail
Don’t forget Dessert: Mint Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream
Best Pasta Salad Recipes:
Once you make this homemade pasta salad recipe, you’re going to crave even more of that delicious taste. Don’t fret, here are some other great recipes to whip up as well!
Or substitute a veggie in place of the pasta like with these Spaghetti Squash Recipes!
More Ranch Recipes:
- 16oz Box Noodles
- 8oz Block Of Cheddar Cheese
- 8.5oz Can Peas & Carrots
- 6oz Bag Bacon Bits/Pieces
- 16oz Bottle Ranch Dressing
- Take boiled noodles & place them into a large mixing bowl. Make sure the noodles are cold. Spray with cold water to lower the noodle temperature if needed. This will reduce any chance of the noodles melting the cheese later.
- Add the can of drained peas & carrots.
- Now pour in those bacon bits!
- Time for the cheese. Slice the cheese into small squares before adding.
- Pour the entire bottle of ranch into the bowl.
- Add salt & pepper to taste!
- Mix well.
- Serve & enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 564Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 1093mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 4/22/2020