These Halloween Printables: W is for Witch will help your preschool and kindergarten aged children work on letter recognition and fine motor skills! With do-a-dot markers, stickers, crayons, stampers, or any other manipulative your child can work through the worksheet looking for all of the letter W’s!
So, throughout October, I will be sharing some free Halloween Printables and other resources to help you plan your Halloween Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Halloween Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the Halloween resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Be sure to check out the Halloween Activities at 3 Dinosaurs
- Oh what fun! How about a Hocus Pocus Unit Study?
- Maybe Muscles and Skeletons are more your thing? Check out my 7 day Muscle Unit Study and my 7 day Skeleton Unit Study.
Enhance Your Halloween Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Halloween? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Halloween Books for Kids
Educational Halloween Goodies for Kids
- WordWorld: A Kooky Spooky Halloween
- (FREE!) Halloween Numbers – Dot to Dot for Kids and Toddlers – Number Learning Game
- Halloween Activities with Sticker (Usborne Holiday Titles)