This cucumber melon soap recipe will have your senses ready and on point! This fragrance just screams summer!
If you’re looking for a cucumber soap recipe that you’re going to love, this is the one you’ve been waiting for. You just can’t beat the cucumber melon fragrance!
And if you love this recipe, check out this Island Coconut Rose Soap Recipe as well!
Theren’t aren’t many fragrance oils out there that smell as good as this homemade soap. It’s light, airy and fun!
Cucumber Melon Soap
Disclaimer: The links used within this post are affiliate links, so I do make a bit off things if you purchase using my links. However, the opinions stated are my very own
While you may think you don’t need any more bars of soap, this simple recipe is one that you’ll want to add to your homemade soap rotation.
Benefits of Cucumber:
- Cucumbers are high in nutrients full of great vitamins and benefits
- They can easily be added to your diet to help get your daily intake of vegetables
- Cucumbers are versatile in the fact that they can be eaten raw or with a fun dip
More Homemade Soap Recipes:
How to make this Cucumber Melon Soap
- Melt the soap in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. If it is not completely melted, put it back on for 10 second increments, until fully melted.
- Add the fragrance oil and soap coloring. Mix well.
- Pour into the silicone mold and let set for about an hour.
Does this soap actually use any real cucumber juice or cucumber yogurt?
No, it’s actually just a scent of cucumber but no real cucumber involved. Although, I can assure you that you’ll be amazed at how real and true the cucumber scent is!