This DIY Jojoba Bead Layered Soap is a fun lilac scented soap to make. It’s simple and easy and creates a wonderful darker blue soap mixture that really is quite stunning. This easy soap recipe uses soap cubes and lilac scented oil to create a wonderful DIY soap to use at home.
You can use this recipe without fear since you know all the ingredients that are in it. It’s a great way to have homemade soap in your house at all times.
Check out this easy DIY soap recipe!
Since you can make this soap in the microwave. for the most part, it’s so simple and easy! Use your measuring cup and mix and make certain that the soap is completely melted. Once you have that done, it’s time to start adding into your molds.
It’s not hard to make this goats milk soap base recipe but you are going to need a few supplies. Here are two that you can easily order online and have delivered right to your door.
Must Have Resources:
When making soap at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
DIY Jojoba Bead Layered Soap
When making soap, you need to have good info! The following educational resources are great to look back on and get educated about what you need to know when it comes to making soap.
Don’t miss out on these Four Ways to Make a Soap Base.
You’ll also want to be educated about ways that you can make your own Homemade Soap Molds.
Benefits of Lilac Oil
There are so many great benefits that come from lilacs! Who knew that you could use lilac for so many things!
What is Lilac good for?
Lilac essential oil can be great for the skin. It can be used to help treat various fungal infections and other skin issues.
Does Lilac help you sleep?
Many people use lilac lotion or essential oils to help them calm down and get to sleep easier. This is one way to try to get a restful sleep.
What is the most relaxing essential oil?
Lavender is actually the most relaxing essential oil and is used quite frequently by those who are seeking relaxation and rest.
More Soap Recipes:
DIY Jojoba Bead Layered Soap
Check out this simple recipe for DIY Jojoba Bead Layered Soap!
- • *1 pound clear suspension melt and pour soap, cut into cubes
- • **1/2 pound goats milk melt and pour soap, cut into cubes
- • 1.5 teaspoons lilac scented oil
- • Dark and light blue soap dye
- • Blue jojoba beads
- • ***Mini bundt silicone mold
- • Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
- • 3 measuring cups
- Take and divide 28-30 cubes between two measuring cups evenly. Add in 1/2 teaspoon of the lilac scented oil to each. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Add 15-17 cubes of goats milk soap into the measuring cup. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the lilac scented oil to each. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Add 1 drop of the darker blue to the measuring cup with suspension soap and a drop of the blue that is lighter to the other. Mix.
- Spray mold with rubbing alcohol. Pour 1.4 ounces of the dark mixture into the mold. Spray the top with alcohol. Allow hardening.
- Spray top of the darker mixture with rubbing alcohol. Pour an ounce of the white soap mixture and spray it with alcohol.
- Allow hardening 45 minutes. You can pour the next layer if you blow on the soap and it doesn't move.
- Spray the top of the white mixture with alcohol. Pour the lighter blue mixture into the cavity filling to the top. Spray with rubbing alcohol. Dry overnight.