Take me out to the ball game and let’s throw a baby shower with these baseball themed baby shower invitations. Not only do they set the tone and get your guests into the mood, but they get the star of the baby shower excited, too! Make certain to check out our baby shower ideas for boys!
And if you want more fun tips, whether you’re throwing a boy or girl baby shower, check out this fabulous tutorial for how to host a baby shower to knock your shower out of the park!
Disclosure: I work with Cricut as a Brand Ambassador. This post also contains affiliate links.
But let’s talk invitations, since you’re in the ballpark here, after all. If you need an invitation to a baseball baby shower that you can print, this one is on the mound and ready to pitch. Simple to print, cut and put together, it’s a great Cricut craft, or it can be made just by printing and cutting by hand!
Baseball Themed Baby Shower Invites You Don’t Have to Make:
Now, I get it, loads of players out there aren’t in for making their own baby shower invitations. I get it. You have enough on your home plate! So, I have a couple of helpful ideas here for invitations for a sports baby that you might just love to snag!
- Customized Ball Game Ticket Invites
- Pre-Made Themed Invitations with Envelopes
- Simple Printable Baseball Boy Baby Shower Invitations
- Onesie-Shaped Baseball Uniform Invitations
- Baseball and Ultrasound Invitations
- Homeplate Invitations
- Digital Baseball Themed Invitation
Necessary Materials for Baseball Themed Baby Shower Invitations:
Making a your own baseball themed party or shower invitations is super easy, so you really don’t need to buy them at all. To make these simple DIY jungle baby shower invites it only took a handful of items:
- Quality Card Stock Paper
- Glue Stick or Glue Dots
- Free Printable for the Invitations (below)
Tips and Tricks:
Now, as with all of the invitations I’ve designed, these ball-themed party invites are super easy to make, but if you’re like me, you can absolutely over think them. So I have a handful of tips to make sure you’re not going to miss the mark and make this harder than it has to be.
- First, be sure to use your glue sparingly when affixing the top invite to the striped backer piece. It’s not necessary to cover the entire sheet. Just use a little bitty bit of glue on each corner at the top or even one in the center will work fine. Too much glue has a tendency to make even nice card stock paper wrinkle.
- Depending on your printer, if the paper is warmed when you print, it can curl-up a little. If this happens, don’t freak out. Just gently roll the paper in the opposite direction of the curl, taking care not to bend the paper or fold it – and do not tear it. But, you do need to do this because you want both pieces of paper to be flat, so the glue can stick without fighting the curl.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a cutting machine to make these invitations. It’s absolutely unnecessary – just nice if you’re doing a ton of these. You can just print like normal and do the cuts by hand. No one is going to know a cutting machine wasn’t involved.
- When you go to print, check to make sure that the print settings are set to 100%. Don’t select “scale to fit” or 125% or any of the myriad of options in between. Doing 100% will ensure that the invitation cover fits the backer and that the both of them fit in the envelope nicely.
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
What are the Best Envelopes to Send Homemade Baby Shower Baseball Theme Invitations?
Because the team (the guests) are on opposite sides of the stadium (the metroplex) I of course can’t just toss the invitations to them. So, I decided mailing my DIY baby invites was probably the best way to get the guests to the field. So I found the perfect envelopes that fit these invitations super well and I snagged some links for you to make you the MVP:
Other Baseball Baby Shower Ideas:
- Decorating has never been more easy than print and cut baseball baby shower decorations. Just grab this quick download then break out your Cricut!
- For an easy and fun baseball centerpiece idea, this fun home plate is going to have all the fans cheering.
- No baby shower is complete without the perfect dessert and these easy baseball cupcakes are the simple dessert idea that’s going to have your guests grabbing bats!
If you’re loving this DIY baby shower invitation, but you’re not quite ready to start printing yours, take a time-out and pin it to your favorite baby shower ideas board on Pinterest so you can find it again fast when it’s time to hit a home run!
More Awesome Baby Shower Ideas
- Everything You Need to Know About Throwing a Surprise Shower
- How to Throw the Best Baby Sprinkle
- Practical and Useful Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- Baby Shower Ideas for Boys
- Gender-Neutral Baby Shower Ideas
Baby Shower Food Ideas:
- Unicorn Baby Shower Food Ideas – If you are having a unicorn baby shower, you need all of these fun themed foods.
- Pink non-alcoholic drink recipes – Over 20 recipes for pink colored, non-alcoholic drinks for your party.
- Pink Desserts – these 22+ pink colored desserts are sure to help you in your baby shower food planning!