Back to school time is usually pretty exciting for young kids. But after spending summer break having tons of fun, children might not be in the “mood” to get back to formal learning.
These back to school worksheets can help! If your kids are in public school, you can use these worksheets to help your kids get ready for the new year. And if you’re homeschooling, use these worksheets during your first week back to help the children readjust to completing their lessons each day!
Back to School Worksheets
1. These adorable Animal Preschool Math Worksheets are excellent for preschoolers who are learning number sense!
2. Use these Back to School Printables to get young ones excited to learn!
3. Homeschooling? Use this printable Not Back to School Homeschool Pack to get your kids ready for the new year!
4. These Preschool Do a Dot Printables feature several themes your little learners will love!
5. Read a book about heading back to school and then do this Back to School Book Activity and Printable with the kids!
6. Help children practice early reading with these Dolch Sight Word Worksheets!
7. Apples and school just go together, don’t they? These Apple Do a Dot Printables are fun for preschoolers who are going back to school!
8. Scissor skills are an important preschool skill. Use these Three Little Pigs Preschool Cutting Practice printable to help kids practice using scissors!
9. Kindergartners can practice math skills with these Back to School Kindergarten Math Worksheets!
10. Help kids learn how to understand what they read with these Back to School Reading Comprehension Worksheets!
11. These Back to School Printable Worksheets for Preschoolers are fun for little ones who will be attending school for the first time!
12. Second grade is a critical grade for math skills. These Back to School 2nd Grade Math Worksheets can help your rising second graders get ready!
13. Get to know your child and help him learn more about himself with this Back to School Interview Worksheet!
14. Little ones will love completing these Back to School Color By Numbers Worksheets!
15. Work on basic numbers with these printable Greater and Less Than Math Worksheets!
16. Kids love to write about themselves! This Back to School All About Me Worksheet is sure to get them writing!
17. Help children familiarize themselves with school with this Back to School Scavenger Hunt Worksheet!
18. Sudokus are great for helping children learn how numbers relate to each other. Get this printable Back to School Sudoku Worksheet for your kids!
19. Use these Back to School Printable Book Worksheets to help kids make their own books about school!
20. Can your kids think of a school object for each letter with this Back to School Alphabet Challenge?
21. Practice word building with this Back to School Word Ladder Worksheet!
22. Teach children to identify basic school supplies with this Back to School Picture Matching Worksheet!
23. This Back to School Crossword Puzzle is a simple way to practice spelling with kids!
24. Here’s a printable Back to School Word Unscramble Worksheet that lets kids have a little fun before heading back to class!
25. Get this Apple Array Math Worksheet Pack and introduce children to using arrays to add and multiply!
26. This printable Back to School Draw and Writing Prompt helps young ones think about how they get to school each day!
27. Practice penmanship with this printable Back to School Tracing Worksheet!
Back to School Worksheets and Resources:
These resources feature back to school worksheets and school supplies for kids!
- The Ultimate Preschool Curriculum Kit for Preschoolers (Ages 3-5)
- ALEX Toys Little Hands Ready, Set School
- My Book of Numbers (Numbers 1-30) – Kumon Workbooks