This Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe is one of our favorite lemon cheesecake recipe to make. There’s nothing quite like the delicious taste of fresh raspberries paired with that crunchy graham cracker crust that will have you craving summer in no time at all. Homemade cheesecakes are always the best.
The combination of raspberry and lemon really is like a party of flavors in your mouth.
Making this cheesecake with raspberry lemonade flavors isn’t hard to do and it’s actually fun to have the raspberry swirls and fresh lemon taste.
And in our house, cheesecake is meant to be eaten and enjoyed at any time of the day so once this cheesecake is cooled completely and set up, it’s fair game to dig in and eat.
Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe
When it comes time to beat the cream cheese, make certain that you’re getting rid of all of the lumps! This is important to give that cheesecake that rich and creamy taste.
This cheesecake recipe offers a really nice flavor and it is one of our favorites in our house. The boys come running when they hear me say that it’s done and ready to eat. And it never lasts long, either!
What are good topping ideas for this cheesecake recipe?
You can’t go wrong with a fun raspberry puree of even just a drop of two (or more!) of a whipped topping like whipped cream as well.
Anything sweet is going to taste amazing on this cheesecake. You can have fun deciding what toppings you want to add.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following farm decor can be found on Etsy. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Don’t let the thought of meal planning stress you out! All you need to do is make a plan and then stick to it. As you can see below, here is a sample meal plan that may work perfectly for your needs.
Main Dish: Meatloaf Casserole
Vegetable Side: Simple Carrot Salad
Starch Side: Oven Steak Fries
Refreshing Drink: Cotton Candy Mocktail
Best Cheesecake Recipes:
Once you make this Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe, there’s no stopping you from diving in and making even more great cheesecakes! Here are some of our favorites that have great flavor, too!
Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is going to be a winning choice no matter what!
Make certain to whip up these Berry Cheesecake Parfaits. So great for a quick and tasty treat!
Who says you even have to bake a cheesecake? This No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is fun and easy!
Use your Instant Pot and make up this Instant Pot Blueberry Cheesecake!
This Blueberry Velvet Cheesecake Smoothie is a great start to the day.
Mint Brownie Cheesecake Ice Cream is always a good idea.
Who says you can’t have it all? These 35 Easy Cheesecake Recipes give you so many great recipes!
Can you turn this recipe into cheesecake bars?
Sure! It’s all about how you cut and serve it up. As long as you give the cheesecake time to cool down and set up, you can then slice it up and serve it any way that you want.
The bars might be a little thicker than other bars but they’re still going to have a great taste and flavor.
More Lemon Recipes:
- • 1¾ c graham cracker crumbs
- • 12 tbsp butter melted
- • 2 tbsp brown sugar
- • 1 c fresh raspberries (washed and dried with a paper towel)
- • 1½ tbsp granulated sugar
- Cheesecake Filling
- • 24 oz cream cheese softened
- • 1 c granulated sugar
- • 3 tbsp flour
- • ⅓ c lemon juice
- • 1 tbsp lemon zest
- • 1 c sour cream
- • 3 large eggs
- Lemon Topping
- • 3 large eggs
- • ⅔ c granulated sugar
- • 1 tbsp lemon zest
- • ⅓ c lemon juice
- • 4 tbsp butter
- • 1 c fresh raspberries
- Start by cutting a circle of parchment paper to fit into the bottom of the 7-inch springform pan.
- Once that is done, you're going to stir the butter and sugar into the graham cracker crumbs. It will be crumbly but wet.
- Take that mixture and press it down into the bottom and up sides of the pan.
- Once you have it added and pressed down, take and place the crust in the freezer.
- Grab a large bowl, and begin to beat the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Once that is done, take and add in the sugar, flour, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sour cream. Mix very well.
- Then you're going to add in the eggs, one at a time, and be certain to mix after adding in each egg.
- Once mixed, take and pour the filling into the crust.
- Add your raspberries and sugar in a food processor and process them until mixed.
- Then, take and drop spoonfuls of the processed raspberry mixture over the surface of the cheesecake. You can then use a butterknife to give it a swirling effect.
- Once you have that done, take and cover the cheesecake with foil and make certain that the edges are sealed. Also, take and poke a small hole in the center of the foil to release steam.
- Next, pour in 1 cup water to the bottom of your Instant Pot
- After that, take and put the cheesecake on the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot and lower it into the pot.
- Seal your Instant Pot according to the directions and then set to high pressure and cook for 55 minutes.
- Once the time is up, allow the pressure to release and then manually release any remaining pressure. Take and remove the cheesecake and let it cool on a rack after you've also taken off the foil.
- Crack open the eggs and pour them into a bowl. Then, lightly mix the eggs.
- In a medium saucepan, start to combine the eggs, sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. You're going to want to cook them over medium-low heat and be certain that you're stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Do this until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Once that happens, lower the heat to low and continue to stir and cook until it becomes nice and thick. (will stick and cover the back of your spoon)
- Once done, take off the heat and stir in the butter.
- Allow time for the lemon topping mixture to cool, then take and spread it over top of cheesecake. Add fresh raspberries on top.
- Place back in the fridge to chill before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 769Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 30gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 249mgSodium: 543mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 3gSugar: 49gProtein: 11g
What part of this delicious homemade cheesecake recipe are you looking forward to most?