As a busy Mom of 3 boys and a full house most days (betweens neighbors, friends, and exchange students – we always have tons of kids here), I am always trying new easy sweets to keep the masses happy. This Peach Cake Mix Cobbler Recipe is about as easy (and delicious) as it gets!
With 4 ingredients, 2 of which almost don’t even count because EVERYONE has them on hand; this is not only an easy recipe, but one of the cheapest desserts you will make. Plus, after 45 minutes in the oven, your house will be so yummy smelling that you won’t need to light any candles. LOL!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Empty peaches and juices into the bottom of one 9x13 inch pan ( I just spray the bottom of the pan with a light amount of Pam)
- Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Serve it warm, topped with vanilla ice cream to show your true culinary side. 🙂