Satisfy your taste buds and set your metabolism on fire with this delicious Keep it Clean Tilapia recipe! Cayenne, ginger and mustard are three ingredients that help you burn fat just by eating them!
Tilapia is highly valued as a seafood source due to its many beneficial qualities, which are attributed to its wealth of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, including significant amounts of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, phosphorous, potassium, vitamin B12, niacin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. Get even more information on the health benefits of Tilapia.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until fish flakes easily.
*Note: unfortunately, I used foil instead of parchment paper the first time I made this. The fish stuck to the foil pretty badly, so I made sure that I used parchment paper this time…and had no problems at all.
*This is pretty spicy as directed…cut back on spices for less daring taste buds.