Wouldn’t this be a better world if everything could taste like Bacon? We love leeks and we love bacon – so this Hickory Smoked Bacon Parmesan Leeks Recipe lives up to our wildest dreams!!! Plus, it is low in calories meaning I don’t have to cheat to eat these. YAY!
- 4 leeks, tough outer leaves removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Garlic to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Hickory Smoked Bacon Salt
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Split leeks down the middle, long ways. Place in a water bath to remove dirt.
- Remove leeks to an oven safe, foil-lined pan to make cleanup easier. Shake off excess water (you want them to retain some of the water though).
- Drizzle with olive oil, garlic, and bacon salt. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve immediately.
More Leeks Recipes:
- LoCal Creamed Leeks
- Carrot Leek Soup
- 8 Healthy Leeks Recipes
- (aff link) Leek Greats: Delicious Leek Recipes, The Top 86 Leek Recipes