Trying to get breakfast on the table in the morning can be an ordeal, especially if you need to get kids started with school or if you have to leave the house early. Making breakfast in advance, though, can help your entire morning to go more smoothly!
The trick to making breakfast in advance? Preparing freezer friendly breakfasts that you can make, freeze, and then serve at a later time. This list of 17 breakfasts you can freeze is super for saving your sanity in the morning!
17 Freezer Friendly Breakfasts
1. Muffins are a great freezer friendly breakfast idea! These Homemade Butterscotch Muffins sound absolutely heavenly!
2. Get your morning off to a good start by serving a quick and good-for-you breakfast! These Back to School Breakfast Smoothies and Muffins are super quick, especially if you bake the muffins and freeze them in advance.
3. Instead of stopping at the drive-thru, make your own Breakfast Biscuits! You can freeze these and then pop them in the oven when you’re ready to serve!
4. Are you trying to serve a healthier breakfast to your family? Try baking a batch of these Gluten-Free Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins and freezing them! They’d make a great on-the-go breakfast.
5. Homemade waffles always make the kitchen smell yummy! Make an extra batch of these Easy Homemade Waffles and freeze them for later.
6. Casseroles are wonderful for breakfast, since they’re so filling. Bake this Tater Tot Casserole and feel free to freeze it for later!
7. Ever try egg muffins? They’re perfect if you love muffins but want to cut carbs. Make a couple of batches of these Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins and freeze them to have breakfast ready days in advance!
8. If you want the taste of pancakes with the convenience of muffins, these Pancake Muffins are freezable and quick for busy mornings!
9. Add a little crunch to your breakfast by making Muesli Blueberry Muffins! You can freeze these and serve them to hungry kids in a hurry!
10. Making waffles is one thing. Making waffles out of cinnamon rolls is on a whole different level. Try preparing some of these Cinnamon Sweet Roll Waffles and freezing them for later!
11. Did you ever think about freezing pancakes? You can! These Homemade Freezer Pancakes are super for making breakfast in advance, especially if you start on the weekends.
12. You don’t have to skip out on sweets if you’re trying to eat healthy. These Healthy Double Chocolate Muffins look delicious – and you can freeze them!
13. Crunched for time? Whip up a batch of these super simple 3 Minute Breakfast Sandwiches and stick them in the freezer!
14. Combine the taste of coffee cake and muffins in these Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Muffins! The muffins are freezable, but be sure to hold the glaze until you’re ready to serve them hot.
15. Who doesn’t love breakfast burritos? They’re delicious and freezer friendly! These Make-Ahead Sausage Breakfast Burritos would be perfect for the family breakfast table!
16. If your family loves eating muffins, try using this Muffin Master Mix to prepare all kinds of freezable muffins: blueberry, chocolate chip, strawberry, banana and more!
17. Prepare these Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches in advance and have a yummy and quick breakfast in no time!
There’s no doubt that making freezer friendly breakfasts can save you some serious time in the morning. Why not give one of these recipes a try this weekend?