We can’t get enough of Taco Tuesday in our house. In fact, I think I’d be okay with Taco Week instead of just one night a week…lol!
The only problem is that serving the exact same kind of tacos every Taco Night can make you feel kind of taco’ed out. Thankfully, though, there are a TON of different ways to serve tacos – from soft-shell wraps to soups!
When you’re looking for some inspiration for your family taco night, try this list of over 55 unique tacos and taco inspired recipes! You’re sure to find several ideas that you and your family will love on Taco Tuesday or any night of the week!
Over 55 Unique Tacos for Taco Tuesday:
1. Get your taco fix and save calories with this Impossibly Skinny Taco Pie!
2. I love pulled pork, but I’ve never had it in a taco. Time to try these Pulled Pork Tacos!
3. Who ever thought to turn a taco into popcorn? This Taco Ranch Popcorn idea is genius!
4. Take the hard work out of taco prep with this recipe for Crock Pot Creamy Taco Chicken!
5. Are you avoiding meat? Try these Seitan Tacos instead!
6. It’s a fusion night with these Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Beef Tacos!
7. These Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are a great way to get the taste of a taco while eating low-carb!
8. These Taco Salad Mini Bites would make a great appetizer or party food!
9. Mix take-out with taco night with these Chinese Chicken Tacos!
10. Ever heard of Potato Tacos? Learn how to make these unique tacos with this recipe!
11. With only 15 minutes of prep, this Impossible Taco Pie is a no-brainer for a weeknight dinner!
12. This Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup sounds so comforting on a cool evening. Plus, there’s a version for vegetarians!
13. Put this Slow Cooker Taco Soup on in the morning and have dinner ready by afternoon!
14. Make taco casserole the easy way with this Easy Crockpot Taco Pasta Bake!
15. Combine two family favorites in this recipe for Taco Pizza!
16. Out of tortillas? Try this Easy Taco Soup!
17. I love Fish Tacos and this recipe looks both easy and healthy!
18. Okay. I thought I’d seen all the taco recipes there are, but I admit that Taco Spaghetti is a new one. Definitely one to try!
19. These Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos would be great for a family dinner!
20. This Taco Dippers Appetizer is an excellent choice for a party!
21. Or you can make this Crockpot Taco Bean Dip and serve your appetizer in your slow cooker!
22. Make this Taco Bento Lunch for your kids to enjoy at school or home!
23. Put this Easy Taco Casserole together and your family will love dinner!
24. This Easy Fiesta Chicken Taco Salad looks so good even your kids will eat salad!
25. This Healthy Taco Pasta only looks like it’s bad for you. It’s actually nutritious!
26. Make this Pork Taco Dinner in no time!
27. These Bite Size Taco Salads are too cute for words!
28. I usually pick up an envelope or two of taco seasoning, but this DIY Homemade Taco Seasoning looks simple to make!
29. Tacos? Made with waffles? It sounds strange, but these Waffle Tacos sure look good!
30. If you’re on a low-carb diet, these Lettuce Taco Wraps are an awesome way to keep taco night going!
31. Get a taste of Hawaii in these Pineapple Pork Tacos!
32. Cooking with foil packs is such a timesaver! Try this Foil Pack Taco Chicken to make Taco Tuesday a breeze!
33. This Taco Pasta uses beef, cheese, and green chiles to give pasta the Mexican touch!
34. I’ve only made stuffed peppers a few times, because it usually takes to long to cook them These Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers look much easier!
35. If your kids don’t really love tacos, they’re sure to love this simple Taco Rice!
36. There’s just something about tater tots that makes kids eat them. Use them as the base in this Taco Tater Tot Casserole!
37. Call me stupid, but I had no idea you could bake tacos. These Oven Tacos are going on my meal planning list!
38. Most restaurants give you the choice of beef, chicken, or fish in your taco. But turkey is a new one for me. This Turkey Taco Pie looks really, really good!
39. Take the turkey idea one step further with these Turkey Taco Biscuit Cups!
40. I love Buffalo sauce, and I love shrimp. These Buffalo Shrimp Tacos are a no-brainer!
41. Put your crock pot to good use and make these Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos!
42. Okay. This one isn’t actually edible, but it’s such a cute craft! Your little ones will love learning How to Make Felt Tacos while you make dinner!
43. Sometimes making up a lot of tacos can be tedious. Skip all the assembly with this easy Taco Bake!
44. I don’t think I’ve ever had taco-flavored dressing before. I’ll definitely be making this Taco Salad Dressing!
45. Shredded beef is so good, but who has time to cook it? This recipe for Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos makes the cooking part simple!
46. Did you know you can use chicken in taco pie? Find out how with this recipe for Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie!
47. Avoiding meat? Try these Vegetarian Taco Bites on taco night!
48. Quinoa is a great high-fiber, low-carb option for starchy dishes. Try it in this Quinoa Taco Casserole!
49. Season up your pulled pork with Mexican flavors in these Crock Pot Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos!
50. All you need to do with this 6 Can Taco Soup recipe is know how to open cans and pour. Couldn’t be easier!
51. Taco Salad is notorious for being a calorie bomb. Lighten it up with this Quinoa Taco Salad recipe!
52. Cook up your own DIY Taco Sauce and use it for enchiladas, burritos, and more!
53. This Taco Crescent Ring would work as dinner or an appetizer!
54. You don’t have to wait until the big game! Serve this Super Bowl Taco Dip anytime!
55. Take pierogies and layer them to make this delicious Pierogie Taco Lasagna Casserole!
56. Ever had Taco Burgers? These look yummy!
57. These Taco Stuffed Pasta Shells are a fun way to jazz up basic stuffed shells!
58. This 7 Layer Taco Dip is a quick choice for a block party!
More Taco Resources:
Use these resources to spice up your weekly family taco night!
- American Metalcraft Taco Holders
- Taco Bell Taco Night Party Pack – Makes 22 Tacos
- Tacolicious: Festive Recipes for Tacos, Snacks, Cocktails, and More